Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yokechye

Our First Home Sweet Home

Hi yokechye,

can enquire how did u manage to get the adaptor. Kindly PM me too as I got a faucet from Amazon too but need the 2 ada[ptor for the 2 hoses.

Thanks

I am facing the same issue here. Need help to get the adaptor, can PM me too. Thanks in advance.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hihi,

i browse through your home pictures, and it is very nice and white renov which i like very much, can kindly share your ID contact and quotation, like how much roughly total that you spend? I am getting my keys next year..Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks very much!

Regards,
FElicia

Hi there, congrats on nice reno! Am another one that bought off Amazon and needs help with the mixer adaptor. Appreciate the shop location please. Thank You!

I also managed to adjust the starter in the kitchen light so that the light won't create a shadow previously. :sport-smiley-018:

p1030029f.jpg

Hi I browsed through your blog but nobody asked where you got your kitchen light. I really like this too. Care to share? Thanks.

Hi, how do you find the Bennington heater? How many water points did you connect it to? I'm considering getting it. Thanks.

The plumber came to fix up the heater. Now it is correct and is working well. Tested the water at just 1 bathroom earlier and it feels good. pushing max without any cold water is really really hot. Will try with both toilet again soon. :sport-smiley-004:

p1030042u.jpg

Hi,

I like the grid. Did you buy it separately or did it come with the sink?

The s/s grid for the sink is useful. Soaped dishes on the grid will not get mixed with the dirty water that flows below into the trap while washing.

dsc08031resize.jpg

Hi there, congrats on nice reno! Am another one that bought off Amazon and needs help with the mixer adaptor. Appreciate the shop location please. Thank You!

Hey sorry for late reply. Seldom enter renotalk already. My contractor's plumber had the adapter. Not sure where he get it from though.

Hi I browsed through your blog but nobody asked where you got your kitchen light. I really like this too. Care to share? Thanks.

Hey I got it from Lumiere at 355 Balestier Road #01-359 Goodwill Mansion. tel: 6353 3188.

Hi, how do you find the Bennington heater? How many water points did you connect it to? I'm considering getting it. Thanks.

My common and master bathroom is connected to this heater. I am not sure about water pressure comparing with those storage tank but I find it decent enough when I use those Jet spray setting on the shower head. It takes about 20secs depending on the distance of the hot water pipe from heater to your shower head because it needs to heat up that length of pipe. Takes abit longer when it is during cooler days, especially in the morning due to cold concrete and pipe. I believe it is the same for storage tank, maybe slightly faster only. No matter what heater you use, it still needs a bit of time to heat up the cold pipes.

So far, I am happy with it. doesn't hurt my electric bill :P

Hi Yokechye! I am one of your neighbors from Blk 61B. Saw your thread and would like to keep in touch with u to seek out some advice on how to reno our home. We got our key last year but till now haven't finalise the details of our design. Lots of constraints is due to living space. I tried PMing you but it states that you cannot receive any new messages. Can you drop me a reply at quanweitkd@yahoo.com.sg when you are free? Thank you!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Benny