Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Recently my brother hired Elite Movers to shift out to 2 different locations concurrently.

Staff arrived promptly at 9am to scout the place, and there after 12 workers appeared and helped wrap, shift everything into the 3 lorries that came. That includes dismantling the study table, bedframe etc.They handled everything with care, and bothered to cling wrap everything that we have not done.

When we reach the destination, everything was loaded nicely back into the house and beds etc were all installed back by them. They also helped to unwrap all the cling wraps on the furniture. All in, everything was done by 12 noon.

Overall a very efficient house moving experience by them. I will be shifting myself soon and will be going to use them as well.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Recently my brother hired Elite Movers to shift out to 2 different locations concurrently.

Staff arrived promptly at 9am to scout the place, and there after 12 workers appeared and helped wrap, shift everything into the 3 lorries that came. That includes dismantling the study table, bedframe etc.They handled everything with care, and bothered to cling wrap everything that we have not done.

When we reach the destination, everything was loaded nicely back into the house and beds etc were all installed back by them. They also helped to unwrap all the cling wraps on the furniture. All in, everything was done by 12 noon.

Overall a very efficient house moving experience by them. I will be shifting myself soon and will be going to use them as well.

Hi, May I know the charges ?

thanks

Sid

I wanted to echo my approval for Elite Movers. They were extremely punctional and very efficient. They have several types of moving packages. Just moving along, or pack and move (they pack your stuff for you) or the pack, move and unpack. I had the pack and move and I have to say that their packing for top notch.

Zero complaints about them. Only good things to say about them!

Just one thing, they will be more expensive than people like Helping Hands but you pay for what you get! That's not to say that Helping Hands aren't good. They are good too!