Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bizkid76

A Place Called Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The transformation has finally taken place. Overall, i am very satisfied with the ID for his services.

In-between, there is quite a few hipcups, but the ID is there to solve the problems. He is quick to respond to my SMS.

Responsible, direct and flexible.

How much does this dressing table cost? Custom made? Nice!

it cost a couple of hundreds, specially meant for my wife.

The dressing table is meant to be abit retro and sadly I am unable to find a nice base screw-cap to hold the bulb. Those that i find at the shops are quite hideous, too big, and the only bulb holder i saw small enough was sadly black colour, not white. So after discussion with the ID, i decide to paint it white myself.

Surprisingly shortly after my ID left, he called me that he found a very small white holder, suitable for my dressing table. He snap a pic and showed me.

I am quite happy he took the extra effort to search for it, rather than to stick with black.

And so, this is my dressing table. I love the cubicle section my ID proposed, with clear glass on top, to put my tie, watches and my wife's jewellery. I initially thought of just a plain drawer.

Edited by bizkid76

hi may i know who is ur ID compnay ???

thanks

He has tendered his resignation about 1-2 months ago. He just set up his own, mentioning it allows him the flexibility to do whatever he wants, without being constraint.

I message u.

I see.. Now I understand why you don't like the design in the other blog. :unsure: Yours is very simple, clean and neat. Actually, I am trying for the same style as yours. Did you buy the sharp steam oven there???

I see.. Now I understand why you don't like the design in the other blog. :unsure: Yours is very simple, clean and neat. Actually, I am trying for the same style as yours. Did you buy the sharp steam oven there???

i did not dislike the other blog bcas of its design, but rather the end results is different from he initially trying to tell us.

u have SHARP eyes.

Now i did not need to walk to switch off my lights. I am able to control my whole house light switch thru my i-phone but at almost half the prices i checked outside. Plus the sensor at the tv console, i able to control my remote, which still maintain a white furnishing, without the usual black glass. Kinda cool.

Edited by bizkid76

i did not dislike the other blog bcas of its design, but rather the end results is different from he initially trying to tell us.

u have SHARP eyes.

Now i did not need to walk to switch off my lights. I am able to control my whole house light switch thru my i-phone but at almost half the prices i checked outside. Plus the sensor at the tv console, i able to control my remote, which still maintain a white furnishing, without the usual black glass. Kinda cool.

Wow , control e lights thru iPhone, that's cool! Can share e costs incurred?

Wow , control e lights thru iPhone, that's cool! Can share e costs incurred?

What i got is, paying 2/3 of the price i asked for basic requirement, but yet getting more.

dont think its nice to mention cost here, later there is price war. I message u.

What i got is, paying 2/3 of the price i asked for basic requirement, but yet getting more.

dont think its nice to mention cost here, later there is price war. I message u.

hhmmm.. im interested in e system too issit home automation??... which system r u using?