Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bizkid76

A Place Called Home

i did not dislike the other blog bcas of its design, but rather the end results is different from he initially trying to tell us.

u have SHARP eyes.

Now i did not need to walk to switch off my lights. I am able to control my whole house light switch thru my i-phone but at almost half the prices i checked outside. Plus the sensor at the tv console, i able to control my remote, which still maintain a white furnishing, without the usual black glass. Kinda cool.

I hope you didnt paid premium engaging a ID for your place... cos you never really utilise his/her design cell. White furnishing is neat, nice and clean but somehow i find that something is lacking in your design, but i cant seem to find the right word for it. How is the workmanship and materials?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I hope you didnt paid premium engaging a ID for your place... cos you never really utilise his/her design cell. White furnishing is neat, nice and clean but somehow i find that something is lacking in your design, but i cant seem to find the right word for it. How is the workmanship and materials?

My request is very simple. The laminate, 1 colour only, no wood nor black white. The design, i also requested it to be simple.

And i told my ID - i am the most easiest customer. i don't want something complicated.

I did not pay premium but a very good price. The ID is very open how much he earn and i find it justifiable.

The ID always said this to me - How much u need to pay, i will calculate everything. No hidden cost. He said it, he do it.

Carpentry, i am happy.

it cost a couple of hundreds, specially meant for my wife.

The dressing table is meant to be abit retro and sadly I am unable to find a nice base screw-cap to hold the bulb. Those that i find at the shops are quite hideous, too big, and the only bulb holder i saw small enough was sadly black colour, not white. So after discussion with the ID, i decide to paint it white myself.

Surprisingly shortly after my ID left, he called me that he found a very small white holder, suitable for my dressing table. He snap a pic and showed me.

I am quite happy he took the extra effort to search for it, rather than to stick with black.

And so, this is my dressing table. I love the cubicle section my ID proposed, with clear glass on top, to put my tie, watches and my wife's jewellery. I initially thought of just a plain drawer.

Can PM me your ID's contact? Heard that he started his own company, keen to check it out. Thanks!

What i got is, paying 2/3 of the price i asked for basic requirement, but yet getting more.

dont think its nice to mention cost here, later there is price war. I message u.

Hi,

Can you share the e light automation cost and ID details with me too?

Thanks so much!

Hi,

Can you share the e light automation cost and ID details with me too?

Thanks so much!

i got it at 3k plus, more function. i have check few ID, they are asking for 4k for basic functions.

For more details, u can call Nicholas @ 9690 7887. He set up his company half year ago.

If u like to check about the lights, he will need to check with his friend for available appt.