Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
helenlee

Jb Address

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Starworld Lighting Sdn Bhd

26-01, 28, 28-01,

Jln Titiwangsa 3/1,

81200, Tmn Tampoi Indah

Look for Cindy Chong Tel: +6019-7550681

No.15-17, Jalan Ros Merah 2/10, Taman Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

Name: Tampoi Lighting Centre Sdn. Bhd

No.2,4&6 Jalan Titiwangsa 3/1, Taman Tampoi Indah (Batu 6 1/2, Jalan Skudai), 81200 JB (pls note it is along Jalan Skudai very near to Kitmark and opposite Taman Johor only)

Tel: (067) 2418999, 2369157, & 2418990

Email: tampoi@tm.net.my

Will there be a warranty for LED lights that we purchase in JB shops?

How do we make a "claim" if the lights is damage during warranty period?

Thanks,

Jonatan

I had not done such claims yet, however if it is not working, we can ask for one for one exchange with the receipt. Unless you are buying very expensive lights, then get proper warranty. I bought cheap stuff

I had not done such claims yet, however if it is not working, we can ask for one for one exchange with the receipt. Unless you are buying very expensive lights, then get proper warranty. I bought cheap stuff

Hi BenFlyTan, I PMed you.

Better to deal w Mr Ting, the boss of star world lighting...easier to get discount. He is a v nice guy...always treat me coffee when I m there...n lunch when I first went there. U can ask him where to hv nice duck rice.

Hi All,

can pm me BLE & Aldeco address with many thanks.

Just bought RM 2000 worth of toilet and kitchen accessories from Aldeco, from Yea Lee. We like her service attitude, makes good recommendations and never being pushy. We had went around a few places in JB to look for these accessories. There are some places that sell their wares at cheaper rates than Aldeco's, however their quality doesn't seem up to par with Aldeco's. Anyway, Aldeco's address:

17 & 17A, Jalan Sutera Satu, Taman Sentosa, 80150 Johor Bahru. Tel: 607-331 1250

Also bought some LED lights from this shop in JB:

Yako Lighting Centre Sdn. Bhd.

339A Batu 3 1/2, Jalan Tebrau, 80250 Johor Bahru, Johor. Tel: 07-334 2985, 333 0989, 334 2128. H/P: 012-784 8666

We searched around for a few places in JB for LEDs and switches. Ended up getting from this place 'cos they have a large variety of LEDs (specifically, downlights) to choose from as compared to the other shops. We also find their prices to be very competitive!

Just bought RM 2000 worth of toilet and kitchen accessories from Aldeco, from Yea Lee. We like her service attitude, makes good recommendations and never being pushy. We had went around a few places in JB to look for these accessories. There are some places that sell their wares at cheaper rates than Aldeco's, however their quality doesn't seem up to par with Aldeco's. Anyway, Aldeco's address:

17 & 17A, Jalan Sutera Satu, Taman Sentosa, 80150 Johor Bahru. Tel: 607-331 1250

Hi Johnny, I also bought more than RM1k of product from Aldeco from Sutera Mall branch. Very good svc by Siew Juen :). Items bought in July but only fixing the taps now due slow slow Reno . 1 tap leaking, just called her n I can bring leaky tap for exchange of other products. That is really good svc bcos the receipt stated clearly "Good sold are not returnable or Exchangeable" don't think u can get that in Spore!!! Aldeco 'wan swee'!!

Hi Johnny, I also bought more than RM1k of product from Aldeco from Sutera Mall branch. Very good svc by Siew Juen :). Items bought in July but only fixing the taps now due slow slow Reno . 1 tap leaking, just called her n I can bring leaky tap for exchange of other products. That is really good svc bcos the receipt stated clearly "Good sold are not returnable or Exchangeable" don't think u can get that in Spore!!! Aldeco 'wan swee'!!

Nice to hear that! Especially for the fact that they recognised faulty goodies and are willing to do an exchange even thought your purchase was made a month ago! I think the only con is that you will have to make another trip to the place. It's probably not an issue if you do go into JB often. Cheers!

Good morning everyone!

Hope all had a nice long weekend.

Im thinking of dropping by JB to get some lights and fans too. But wish to know, how much cheaper compared to spore?

I know sg is selling a downlight with driver and casing @ abt $50 and maybe avg abt $200 for a ceiling fan.

wat about JB? Anyone can enlightment me?

Thanks!

Good morning everyone!

Hope all had a nice long weekend.

Im thinking of dropping by JB to get some lights and fans too. But wish to know, how much cheaper compared to spore?

I know sg is selling a downlight with driver and casing @ abt $50 and maybe avg abt $200 for a ceiling fan.

wat about JB? Anyone can enlightment me?

Thanks!

For your reference:

I bought my LED downlight from JB for RM90 each. 16W, measures 7"x7". Comes with 1 year warranty, and free metal casing if I require to install them on open ceilings. Drivers are separated from the main LED; no other technical details like lumen or lux being given.

Hope it's useful information to you!