Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

looking forward to seeing your progress.... we also bought an inter-terrace.... but keys collection still looooong way to go. Now only starting the prep work. :)

looking forward to seeing your progress.... we also bought an inter-terrace.... but keys collection still looooong way to go. Now only starting the prep work. :)

Mine was a really fast move, beyond my expectation too.

Saw the advertisement on 1 Feb, view the house on 2 Feb, buy the house on 3 Feb, collect key in April, start renovation end May!

Hi jumbopanther, looking fwd to ur updates...my terrace is in the midst of reno too, t-blog's name 1 roof 3 generations.. :)

Remember to check your ceilings for signs of leakage bef they tear down the false ceilings! I learnt my lesson...

Feel so happy today, finally, my inter-terrace house, which I had just bought recently, started the first day of renovation !

Can't wait for it to complete.

Hey jumbopanther!

Congrats on your purchase! Hope to see pictures of your place soon! Have a smooth renovation! I am having a live-in renovation at my corner terrace currently. :)

Cool! I am waiting to collect the keys to my inter terrace in Aug. Now looking around for reno too.

Hey jumbopanther!

Congrats on your purchase! Hope to see pictures of your place soon! Have a smooth renovation! I am having a live-in renovation at my corner terrace currently. :)

Oh live-in renovation? Is it messy and distrupting? Not easy right?

Hi jumbopanther, looking fwd to ur updates...my terrace is in the midst of reno too, t-blog's name 1 roof 3 generations.. :)

Remember to check your ceilings for signs of leakage bef they tear down the false ceilings! I learnt my lesson...

Hi, Thanks for the advice, yes, i have checked a few times already, so far so good.

Today, first time I climbed up and looked above the false, wow! so big area above!

Think i will transform it to high ceiling, sloping roof exposing the roof truss.

Oh live-in renovation? Is it messy and distrupting? Not easy right?

Yes it is very messy and disruptive but I have nowhere to move to. Therefore, I decide to stay put and bear with the renovation.

My contractor was telling me today that the completion should be in mid-July. Still quite a long way to go for me.

Yes it is very messy and disruptive but I have nowhere to move to. Therefore, I decide to stay put and bear with the renovation.

My contractor was telling me today that the completion should be in mid-July. Still quite a long way to go for me.

Mid July is only 1.5 mths away, quite fast, mine expect completion to be in Dec

Mid July is only 1.5 mths away, quite fast, mine expect completion to be in Dec

Wow! You have major reno works? takes about 5-6mths to complete the renovation?

I only gave my contractor abt 6-7weeks... :P

He did warned me that he wont be able to finish all at a go and likely have to be like 80% complete... then the rest of the 20% do when I already moved in kind....