Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Wow! You have major reno works? takes about 5-6mths to complete the renovation?

I only gave my contractor abt 6-7weeks... :P

He did warned me that he wont be able to finish all at a go and likely have to be like 80% complete... then the rest of the 20% do when I already moved in kind....

5 -6 mths is just the worst estimate, i think can finish in 4 mths by Oct, then i have another 2 months to take my time to fit out and celebrate Christmas on 25 Dec. Anyway, i am in no hurry to move in. This is my 2nd house, i can still live in my current home as long as i want.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hmm, I see an open concept?

Yes, you are right, i love open concept, re-position the original kitchen from behind the stairs, to the other side, so as to create a see through, dry and wet kitchen, all in one straight line-of sight, from the main entrance.

In this way, I enhance the flow of air from the front all the way to the backyard, as well as bring natural light to the middle (which is usually dark for terrance houses. Simple layout but yet, most 'seamless'.

Thoroughly enjoying this journey of transformation every bit, the thrill of new ideas, new discoveries, new challenges.

Mixing aesthetics with functionality. Accepting constraints and creating values!

Many thanks to these guys, who labour to transform my house! Thank you gentlemen.

journey199.jpg

I'm having the same straight thru open concept for my house too...does make the hse look bigger. Just need bigger capacities air cons & a strong consistent design theme!

Are u having a cassette Aircon?

I'm having the same straight thru open concept for my house too...does make the hse look bigger. Just need bigger capacities air cons & a strong consistent design theme!

Are u having a cassette Aircon?

Well maybe, still thinking. Cassette got pros and cons. Will have lower ceiling, drainage for cassette, need gradient flow, so can make ceiling even lower. otherwise got to use drainage pump, waste electricity, and if pump fail, overflow.

Your split level is pretty high. Is that the norm for your area?

You are observant, yes, slightly higher than normal for the row of houses which I bought. 450mm difference,

Well maybe, still thinking. Cassette got pros and cons. Will have lower ceiling, drainage for cassette, need gradient flow, so can make ceiling even lower. otherwise got to use drainage pump, waste electricity, and if pump fail, overflow.

I was recommended cassette as its open concept so horsepower need to be higher. I thought its neat too but in the end we decided to stick to 2 single units since not using ground floor Aircon often...

Is ur electricity 3 phase already?

I was recommended cassette as its open concept so horsepower need to be higher. I thought its neat too but in the end we decided to stick to 2 single units since not using ground floor Aircon often...

Is ur electricity 3 phase already?

Unfortunately not yet.