Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Mine is not even SCV or Opennet ready. This morning, just met up with SCV guys to determine the work scope and location of junction box on site.

Also made appointment with Opennet in July to run their cable in.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

What is this?

Electrical power supply.Old house usually comes with single phase 63amps, and electrical meter is usually inside the gate. For new build, have to go to 3 phase, and need to shift the electrical meter to the main gate post.

Electrical power supply.Old house usually comes with single phase 63amps, and electrical meter is usually inside the gate. For new build, have to go to 3 phase, and need to shift the electrical meter to the main gate post.

Erm...how to tell mine is which phase? And what's the benefit of phase 3 over single phase?

Erm...how to tell mine is which phase? And what's the benefit of phase 3 over single phase?

IS your board and meter inside the house? There is a breaker there, see the reading on it?

3 phase: better if there are alot of electrical appliances in the house

Minerat, i'm told usually for 3 stories 3 phase is recommended cos u hv more electricity usage eg air cons in the house. 3 phase means 3 times the capacity compared to my current 60amps (jumbopanther, it's 63a?)

There are some rules for wiring which electrician will advise. Also need pub approval & to bring all wires & lines to the front gate. Means additional charge of up to 20k if I'm not wrong...I didn't upgrade yet cos of budget & time & only 2 storey so not critical.

Mine is not even SCV or Opennet ready. This morning, just met up with SCV guys to determine the work scope and location of junction box on site.

Also made appointment with Opennet in July to run their cable in.

Ya I haven't contacted opennet too. Gosh! Can advise who I can call?

Minerat, i'm told usually for 3 stories 3 phase is recommended cos u hv more electricity usage eg air cons in the house. 3 phase means 3 times the capacity compared to my current 60amps (jumbopanther, it's 63a?)

There are some rules for wiring which electrician will advise. Also need pub approval & to bring all wires & lines to the front gate. Means additional charge of up to 20k if I'm not wrong...I didn't upgrade yet cos of budget & time & only 2 storey so not critical.

Oh, i think mine is 3 phase then. Also scv and opennet ready already. Do you think it's possible to have a dedicated 16ohm socket built into the porch so that next time if i were to ever buy an electric car, i can charge it at home?

Ya I haven't contacted opennet too. Gosh! Can advise who I can call?

Try to call their corporate office 65959188. Understand it will cost about $450 for landed housing.

Oh, i think mine is 3 phase then. Also scv and opennet ready already. Do you think it's possible to have a dedicated 16ohm socket built into the porch so that next time if i were to ever buy an electric car, i can charge it at home?

From the photo of your house, with the meter at the gate, I believe yours should be 3 phase already. For the charging of the electric car, i think can be done. Find out first the electric car charging capacity, maybe a 15 amp or 20 amps isolator provided at the carporch area could be sufficient.

All my L1 floor tiles have been removed. Have also activated anti-terminte Co to conduct underground survey today before carrying out anti-termite treatment subsequently .

journey224.jpg

Wah ur toilet fittings look very atas....

How long is the expected duration for your A&A?

Happen to get a good deal, and since it looks different and nice, so just bought it.

My A&A hopefully within 3 - 4 months, including submission/approval.