Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Vindiesel, was trying to pm you my builder contact as requested, but yr msg kept showing error

Always a good idea to keep the misses happy ; ) by the way , I currently stay pretty near you I think . I wonder why my PM doesn't work . I tried to send you a message but I get something saying your mailbox is full . Can you email me instead ? Thanks bud !

OMG.. i can't stop laughing when i saw your fridge!! that's the 1 i want too :) and same reason, it was also love at 1st sight :dribble:

how much did you pay for the fridge?

actually, you should open it and take a picture.. the inside is **** spacious :good:

Edited by AlisaWu

OMG.. i can't stop laughing when i saw your fridge!! that's the 1 i want too :) and same reason, it was also love at 1st sight :dribble:

how much did you pay for the fridge?

actually, you should open it and take a picture.. the inside is **** spacious :good:

Yes. Love at first sight. Wanted something big and this fridge fits the bill. Paid $2500 for it. You are right, inside is huge. Like its compartmentation, come with water dispenser, and auto ice maker.

One more matter to note abt door frames and skirting, so suggested sequence of works is floor tiling first, then door frame. However, the tiler will also do the skirting when he is doing tiling. But the last piece of skirting tile near the door frame got to do later. Let the door frame install first, the cut the last tile to match the remaining size to full the gap, then you will get a nice fit for the end product.

Please note: don't cut the door frame to match skirting. That's unsightly.

This is nice fit

508A8175-1E07-4180-AC46-64762D7CBCC4-2805-0000026B7C0C503C.jpg

Useful info, can understand more on the sequence of installing the door frame? My tiler say the door frame must be installed first during cement screeding so it can be 'rooted' in the cement. After that then do the tiling. I'm a bit confused...

Well, door frame need not be supported just at the base, it can also be supported on its vertical side, so need not have to 'root' it in the base cement. If you do door frame first, just ask how do you cut the tile nicely to fit the edges against the frames edges which are not straight? The tiler will simply use grouting which is unsightly to fill the gaps.

Just take a look at my frame sitting on tile, perfect edges. My advise, do tile first, then frame.

Proof tat a hse can b beautiful without the conventional ID!

My wardrobes? Well, the design comes from I.D = I Design.

We have not engaged any ID lah for our hse. All done by ourselves.

The simple answer is: because wife likes it. Set her eyes upon it the moment she saw it, and so I bought it.

Anyway, the specs is not bad, 4 ticks, 582 litres, quite big:

990DAE65-3CCD-4790-8862-1A8747821359-2211-000001BA0000332F_zps55fea019.jpg

Nice one. Good choice :thumbs up:

We saw many pieces too... Finally settled for a Hitachi RB-6800..

Personally prefer the lever type than knob type of handle, easier to open and close. Do specify stainless steel ironmongery, meaning the handle and lock set, and not forgetting stainless steel magnetic door stopper.

4D702E5F-3BD5-4481-85C0-A8BC80CC8A62-2276-000001EDCF3009D4.jpg

Magnetic door stopper

8E52B8B7-D902-4531-92E7-F4825C09F8CE-2276-000001EDDF22FA80.jpg

Hi bro jumbopanther, do you have the contact of ur contractor who do your door lever? I wanted to change my old door knob to handle type and have purchase the lever type.

But my contractor says that his door supplier may not have the capability to replace the lever because need to open the slot in the door (for the mechanism - in blue colour) and door frame. :bangwall: Wondering is it so difficult to replace for door supplier?

Thanx in advance. :yamseng:

photo10_zps99614592.jpg

Mine is all arrange by my main con who engage the wood work subcontractor directly. They need to install new door frame with the concrete wall as well as open new holes on the frame to fit the lever type handle.

Slight coordination work, not complex if using wooden frame. Metal frame cutting more difficult.

Mine is all arrange by my main con who engage the wood work subcontractor directly. They need to install new door frame with the concrete wall as well as open new holes on the frame to fit the lever type handle.

Slight coordination work, not complex if using wooden frame. Metal frame cutting more difficult.

Thanx bro jumbopanther. :yamseng: