Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shmj

Star Living

Extremely bad experience. Spent $2000 on a bed and within a or so month the wood popped. They refused to repair, said I spilled water. What rubbish!

Will need to discard bed soon!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have a $2050 star living cash voucher, and would like to let go at $2000 (with $50 less). Anyone want to buy from star living please sms me at 92952058.

Thanks.

Now left with 1000 star living cash voucher, and would let go at $950 (with $50 less). If keen, please sms me at 92952058. Thanks.

Are their items belong to those expensive categories ?

I can say its about mid-end range. There are some high-end range though. I went to Star Living @ Furniture Mall last week. Like what they rest says, the staff are non-pushy.

Hi,

We bought a dinning table set from Star Living recently for our new flat :) and we still have $300 cash credit. Not sure if you want.... we can sell @ $250.

We just do not want to waste such a mount of money and anyone is just going to buy anything from Starliving can save some $$ as well.

PM me or E-mail: wewe605@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Edited by Lean

Who is looking for Star Living Furniture? Going to buy Star Living Furniture

We bought a dinning table set from Star Living recently for our new flat and still have $300 cash credit.

We'd like to transfer this $300 at $250 to anyone who is interested in it. You can buy any brand new furniture as you like and free-delivery to your house from Star Living directly but enjoy around 20% off.

Contact me if you have interests.

E-mail: wewe605@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Edited by Lean