Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shmj

Star Living

I bought my dining table and chairs, as well as cool work chair from Star Living in IMM. Staff was not pushy and gave you the freedom to check around. Delivery was FOC, since I purchased more than $500. Delivery was on time, and delivery people confirmed timing of delivery a day before, and called an hour before they came. Happy with my purchase so far.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yup, staff was helpful and different outlet carries different items. just found out last weekend when we went to Furniture Mall and were told that the items we wanted to view was only available in IMM.

We bought our dining set from there. It's over 2 years and the furniture is still in good condition. We spent over $1,400 in total and no delivery charge.

just bought a few furnitures worthy 3000 from them.the service is good. However, the quality of the products yet to be testified.

Anyone bought furniture from Star Living before?

Whats your experience like?

Thanks for sharing!

i bought quite a number of new furnitures from star living at thomson and i must say i am a very satisfied customer. however, my white shoe cabinet the drawer's rollers spoilt after a few months, which they promptly came down to repaair it for free. i like their reasonable pricing and the vast array of designs including the designer replica chairs. frankly, i find them to be one of the few highly recommended ones.

$500. Then delivery FOC. Their service is really good. I have bought some furniture from them last time. No problem at all. Today went to view their furniture, the aunty very nice even hand carry and put together the furniture I want to see the effect. Thumbs up!

I'm currently looking around for my new house. I have agree that that their service is amongst the best. Patient and not pushy.

On the downside, their prices are not negotiable.

We eventually returned and bought our dining table from them. Hopefully, no issues with the delivery. :)

Thanks alot of sharing! We saw a dining table that we liked... I think the shop is under Star Living subsidiary one...

Sales man also gave us a good impression... not pushy at all. :thumbs up:

I had experiences with them at both their Upper Thomson and NorthStar location, and both were pleasant. Agreed that they are not pushy and are very friendly and helpful.mso far I've bought a dining table set with them, and I'm sure I'll be spending time and money there again real soon. ;-)

Thanks alot of sharing! We saw a dining table that we liked... I think the shop is under Star Living subsidiary one...

Sales man also gave us a good impression... not pushy at all. :thumbs up:

I bought my dinning set and TV console from star living (paya lebar branch)... So far so GOOD! :yamseng:

The malay saleman was v patient and friendly, he let me try matching diff chair to the dinning table till I could finally decide on one...What I like most is that the staff is not those pushy type, who only try to sell the exp items...

The delivery was came within the pre-arranged timing and the delivery men were v meticulous in handling the items... :good:

As i hv only stayed in my new hse for 1 mth, thus i couldn't comment on the durability, but so far it gives me no prob! *TOUCHWOOD* :P

Hope my review could b useful...