Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kepy

Looking For Freelance Wallpaper Contact

Hihi,

We only have one side of the living room door to do wallpaper. Four room hdb flat. Anyone has a free lancer contact who can do the installation for us? We have a limited budget :( that's why cannot afford those company represented ones. Pls help recommend. Thanks so much!

Kepy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Anyone can help? Can pm me or send email to kepy@live.com. Thanks much!

Edited by kepy

It is a minor job as you said, and I reckon it will have to be diy if you wishes to save cost. Pretty simple job really, and if your wall is fairly even and smooth you should be able to get neat paper joints.

It is a minor job as you said, and I reckon it will have to be diy if you wishes to save cost. Pretty simple job really, and if your wall is fairly even and smooth you should be able to get neat paper joints.

what type of glue do if need DIY? i haf portion of wallpaper now flaking out.. need to DIY but dont know where to get the glue..

If my memory serves me right, it is water-based, comes in powder form packed in sachet. Should be available from any wallpaper retailer. I am not sure if Ikea is selling wallpaper, but if they do you should be able to get it from them as well.

Hi all, it's quite simple to DIY but time consuming.

You can get the glue from Homefix or any DIY shop. A very sharp penknife, ruler and a piece of cloth.

The wallpaper that I've DIY is here http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=49127&st=120

Got the wallpapers from china and great saving. Total spend less than $200 and lots of time :sport-smiley-018: