Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ffdog

My Reno Journey

Hi ffdog, sorry for the trouble but do you mind PM me your ID quote and the estimated cost of the total renovation? I'm at the stage of selecting an ID, gonna collect the keys in 2 months time. Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi ffdog, sorry for the trouble but do you mind PM me your ID quote and the estimated cost of the total renovation? I'm at the stage of selecting an ID, gonna collect the keys in 2 months time. Thanks!

Sorry for my late reply

PM sent

Edited by ffdog

hi,

can i have your quote as well??

thanks

hi can send me ID and quote as well, thank you

nice design!

Hi AlisaWu & crashz

PMed u

When the capentry bring up, i just realized i really hv so many capentry work. they take all space in my living room and corridor. Hope my nb dont complain.

7627089814_798ffccd22_n.jpg

7627100372_614048a17e_n.jpg

Hi ffdog, congrats, nice design! :) Could you pm me your ID and glass contractors' contacts. Thanks! :)

Hi ffdog,

Could you kindly provide me your ID details and quote for your house?

Thanks in advance!

Hello, I'm keen to know your Reno quote too. Possible to share? Thanks in advance.

Hi ffdog

Can u pm me ur ID contact n ur reno cost? I just went to home success n ***** today. Have nt decide on any. Thanks!

Hi breezy, Lizzie21, faranggirl & storebelli,

PMed u

When the capentry bring up, i just realized i really hv so many capentry work. they take all space in my living room and corridor. Hope my nb dont complain.

I gave each immediate neighbor (left, right, top and bottom) voucher to buy cake at Bengawan Solo, on the envelop i wrote to thank them for their kind understanding and patience when my unit is under renovation.

I gave each immediate neighbor (left, right, top and bottom) voucher to buy cake at Bengawan Solo, on the envelop i wrote to thank them for their kind understanding and patience when my unit is under renovation.

Wow. Voucher is a gd idea. How much worth of voucher u gave for each neighbor?