Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ffdog

My Reno Journey

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello there. I am Nora, a neighbour across your estate at Dew Spring. So so sad i was when i cannot get to buy an apartment at Jade Spring coz i love JS's windows... Dew Spring windows so kecik! But anyway, totally excited bout getting a new crib.

I wanna ask, saw ur 3D image of decor for Bomb Shelter. Was thinking of doing that too coz Bomb Shelter macam sore eyes & ugly. So question is, we can do some decor to close totally the bomb shelter uh ??

Oooh hello again ffdog. Do u mind sharing with me your full quotation and ID's contact details please? Expecting to get my keys soon. So now looking for ID and your house decor concept is very similar to what i had in mind.

Can ya share-share the quotation details. My email addy is nora_waggyman@yahoo.com . Thanks..

Nice lovely house there mate! 😊

beautiful nest youve got there ffdog.

if its convenient and kind of you, can you share what your quotation was and where you got the glass doors from. after all we are neighbours and i know you have kind soul. thanks!

Hi ffdog,

Wow! you must be enjoying your loving house, would like to request you could PM me your quote and ID contact, if you don't mind sharing...

Thanks in advance.

Hello, your reno work seems to be done up nicely! I recently purchased 4rm Yishun too! Waiting for keys now. Can you PM your ID contacts and the quotation please?

Thank you :)