Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paladin126

5 Room Renovation By Defong Interior Design

Hi all,

Decided to show my recently completed renovation designed by Defong Interior Design (Kevin Tan: HP 90611135)

The floorplan

floorplanl.jpg

The living room (before)

img0357nvr.jpg

Noticed the beam is in the centre of the room and there are 2 concave areas?

img0362dd.jpg

The is a sliding door at the balcony. I was thinking hard over this because to replace the old sliding door would be expensive. Decided to level up the balcony.

img0366jt.jpg

Edited by paladin126

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The living room (after)

p1080002h.jpg

Decided to have a display cabinet at one side and the TV console on the other side of the beam. Display cabinet, TV console, feature wall (with glass panels) was designed together with Kevin.

p1080003x.jpg

p1070998.jpg

The levelled up balcony is now the dining area. We boxed up the pipe and hang some pictures. We bought IKEA table and chairs.

p1080004k.jpg

Edited by paladin126

kitchen (after)

Personally I think this is nicely done and the workmanship is good. A lot of friends said the kitchen is nice.

img0499c.jpg

The black wall tiles are very glossy and are like a black backsplash. Very easy to clean. The edge of the kitchen top is rounded.

img0547gp.jpg

Sorry, image is not clear as it was taken by iphone at 7pm. The place looks brighter and more spacious. A bit cluttered with utensils now..haha

img0404fi.jpg

MBR (before)

img0359qfn.jpg

img0365wz.jpg

Edited by paladin126

MBR toilet (after)

p1080010.jpg

p1080011x.jpg

Built-in wardrobes.

img0548gp.jpg

img0549u.jpg

Kevin is professional, responsive and would rectify all the issues. Even after I've made FULL payment and there is a concealed washer pipe issue, Kevin promised to rectify it for me this week. All in all, the renovation was a good experience and the renovation was quite value for money.

Edited by paladin126

congrats paladin126...this is nice!

Can share with me your quotation from DeFong? I am looking for good workmanship with reasonable price.

Thanks in advance!

MBR toilet (after)

p1080010.jpg

p1080011x.jpg

Built-in wardrobes.

img0548gp.jpg

img0549u.jpg

Kevin is professional, responsive and would rectify all the issues. Even after I've made FULL payment and there is a concealed washer pipe issue, Kevin promised to rectify it for me this week. All in all, the renovation was a good experience and the renovation was quite value for money.

Nice reno

Post more pics to share :yamseng:

Hi paladin,

Nice House !

btw, can share your ID and quotation, I'm in the mid seraching for my new house.

thanks in advance.