Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chynaho

Makeover For 30 Year Old Home In Marine Parade

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

I'm currently looking and ID firm to renovate my 30 years old house. Could you share with me the ID name & contact as well as the price that they had quoted to u. Thank you in advance .

All pm sent. Apologies for the long hiatus...we got married last weekend :dancingqueen:

Hi chynaho! Congrats on your new home and marriage!

Would you be able to share the contact for the shop in Toa Payoh where you got the stuffs for toilet? Thanks in advance.

Also, how much did the reno cost?

By the way, noticed there is no store room, how do you manage with the hardly used items? Where to store them?

Hi, Chynaho,

Receive your msg with thanks, BTW , can share with me how much did you spent on the kitchen temp glass which between the cabinet. I got mine one Sgd 980 . is it close to your 1 . ( My house layout is similar to your house.) sorry for asking u so much . thanks again. :rolleyes:

Hi chynaho! Congrats on your new home and marriage!

Would you be able to share the contact for the shop in Toa Payoh where you got the stuffs for toilet? Thanks in advance.

Also, how much did the reno cost?

By the way, noticed there is no store room, how do you manage with the hardly used items? Where to store them?

Hello kennyhwx, I will pm u my Reno cost and name of shop in Toa payoh.

Yah having no storeroom is a big headache. We made do with full-height kitchen cabinets and storage beds. Somehow they help to reduce the clutter in the house.

Hi, Chynaho,

Receive your msg with thanks, BTW , can share with me how much did you spent on the kitchen temp glass which between the cabinet. I got mine one Sgd 980 . is it close to your 1 . ( My house layout is similar to your house.) sorry for asking u so much . thanks again. :rolleyes:

Have pmed u

Hello kennyhwx, I will pm u my Reno cost and name of shop in Toa payoh.

Yah having no storeroom is a big headache. We made do with full-height kitchen cabinets and storage beds. Somehow they help to reduce the clutter in the house.

Thanks! Hmm... previously we were quite undecided on whether to keep our storeroom or to turn it into a walk-in wardrobe connect to MBR.

In the end, due to cost we decided to retain our storeroom...