Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chynaho

Makeover For 30 Year Old Home In Marine Parade

If you remember, I highlighted that there were some rectifications to be made at the bathroom.

This was what the contractor did. Hb did not like it as the slightly raised platform at the pipe area as it would be a potential hazard and a definitely toe-stubber. This is because our bathroom is small. Hence, the got the tiler to redo this area and also to redo one of the bathroom walls which wasn't 90 degrees to each other (though not visible, when the basin is installed, it would be very obvious). They had to hack and retile these areas.

Before (with slightly raised platform)

dea83eed.jpg

After rectification (they had to remove vent pipes again for this). Much better I think. Safer and neater too.

0b345f61.jpg

Toilet has been installed. Bought all the toilet accessories from a small shop in Toa Payoh. Managed to save another $200+ on what we thought was the lowest quote (another shop in Balestier). They have very good after sales service too. When we highlighted that the basin was not what we wanted and the tap sent had scratches, they sent someone down to replace that very Saturday. One cons is that because it's a small shop, they may not have all the items so some of the items have to be viewed via catalogues. If anyone is interested, pm me and I will share the contacts with you.

63fa9ad7.jpg

Bathroom pipes repainted

5c3503ad.jpg

Hi chynaho,

THanks for sharing your reno journey, thoroughly enjoy your sharing. Yes, I would like to know the contacts in ToaPayoh where you get all your toilet accessories, as will be doing my reno soon...hopefully can start by 3rd week Nov2012.

Thks, tt777

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi chynaho,

THanks for sharing your reno journey, thoroughly enjoy your sharing. Yes, I would like to know the contacts in ToaPayoh where you get all your toilet accessories, as will be doing my reno soon...hopefully can start by 3rd week Nov2012.

Thks, tt777

Maybe you can also try this sanitary hardware shop in Toa payoh

Summer Hardware Trading

Blk 206 #01-1217

Toa Payoh North

Singapore 310206

Tel 62506670

I had brought the Gorhe rain shower set, WC. Sink and basin taps, hot water heater storage and instant type.

The prices was ok and the service was wonderful....

Hi Chynaho, can kindly pm me the name and address of the shop in TP? I live in TP but hardly see such shops. Thanks in advance!

Hi chynaho,

Do u mind to PM me the contractor's name, company name & contact number pls?

& the renovation breakdown cost? coz i'm planning for renovation too. Thanks in advance.

Hi I love the simplicity of your house and it's very much what i have in mind as well.

Can you share the cost of your quotation and also your ID contact? Please PM me

We have a very tight budget to do up our 4 room flat.

Thank you!