Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Wtb A New Sofa Set

Hi

I want to buy a new sofa set for my hdb apartment.

But i do not intend to get top grain since I am not staying there.

No fabric as it is too hot if skin contact fabric or lie there for too long.

Any "just good will do leather" sofa - that is cooling to the skin if sits for too long ?

Of course i do NOT expect CHEAP and EXCELLENT leather to come together. But i am looking for one that last only 2-3 years and do not wish to spend a bomb on it. No 2nd hand sofa please.

Any recommendation ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Maybe u can indicate yr budget n the design u prefer. There is alot of leather sofa range from $999/-

IMM building n some furniture mall is having sales.

Hi

I want to buy a new sofa set for my hdb apartment.

But i do not intend to get top grain since I am not staying there.

No fabric as it is too hot if skin contact fabric or lie there for too long.

Any "just good will do leather" sofa - that is cooling to the skin if sits for too long ?

Of course i do NOT expect CHEAP and EXCELLENT leather to come together. But i am looking for one that last only 2-3 years and do not wish to spend a bomb on it. No 2nd hand sofa please.

Any recommendation ?

U can try Hommage trading

Address: Clarus Centre No 37 Jalan Pemimpin #06-04 and Officially Opening there on the 12th Of May 2012

Look for Eric the boss nice and friendly

how about synthetic leather sofa from vhive ? they are nice and cheap but not real leather. can be gotten for $500 for a 3 seater. maybe seahorse can get leather sofa for under $1k.

Synthetic leather? I don't know about vhive, but the one I bought from Picket and Rail is unusable after less than 3 years. Basically, the 'leather' has all flaked off and torn off.

In this case, just go get either fabric (with removable cover for washing) or full leather. My recommendation.

Maybe you would like to consider fabric sofa. I was looking at leather sofa initially, but in the end took fabric sofa for the reason that the fabric is washable. I got my fabric sofa from hommage and the price is pretty reasonable. Even the fabric at the arm rest and the sofa back and side could be changed.

Do consider. :)