Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nisha0811

Home 13 Reno

Recently I bought a resale flat at Tampines.. A 27yr old unit with very old fashioned tiling and colour. There was no renovation done previously.

I was looking around for a good contractor whose workmanship and pricing were suitable for me need as we are starting off a family after our wedding, less then 3 mths ago. That was then my Best friend recommended his contractor from Home 13 Renovation to me.

When i contacted the company, the Contractor (Jack) was very friendly and provided free consultation and viewing of the unit.

He also gave ideas to renovated the house and always had a CAN-DO attitude. He was very encouraging to all our ideas. His quotation for all ideas we gave was much less then what we got from companies. We spend 24K for almost a 30K renovation quoted by other IDs.

Home 13 Renovation has met all my needs. My home has now turned into a dream home.

They give me a guarantee and extended service when i needed some touch ups at my home.

My family and friends were impressed with the renovation and the cost incurred.

2 relatives of mine engaged Home 13 Renovation after visiting me in my new flat. And they too were happy with the workmanship and cost incurred.

Home 13 Reno

Jack (hp)82763882

Email : Home13RenovationSingapore@gmail.com

For more Info: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=1137&showentry=7300

Edited by nisha0811

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Recently I bought a resale flat at Tampines.. A 27yr old unit with very old fashioned tiling and colour. There was no renovation done previously.

I was looking around for a good contractor whose workmanship and pricing were suitable for me need as we are starting off a family after our wedding, less then 3 mths ago. That was then my Best friend recommended his contractor from Home 13 Renovation to me.

When i contacted the company, the Contractor (Jack) was very friendly and provided free consultation and viewing of the unit.

He also gave ideas to renovated the house and always had a CAN-DO attitude. He was very encouraging to all our ideas. His quotation for all ideas we gave was much less then what we got from companies. We spend 24K for almost a 30K renovation quoted by other IDs.

Home 13 Renovation has met all my needs. My home has now turned into a dream home.

They give me a guarantee and extended service when i needed some touch ups at my home.

My family and friends were impressed with the renovation and the cost incurred.

2 relatives of mine engaged Home 13 Renovation after visiting me in my new flat. And they too were happy with the workmanship and cost incurred.

Home 13 Reno

Jack (hp)82763882

Email : Home13RenovationSingapore@gmail.com

For more Info: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=1137&showentry=7300

HOME 13 !!!!! Hmmmmmmmmm..........

Think before you engage Home 13 Reno.Had very bad experience ..Poor workmanship...Very bad service.Not Sure If they had the experience...

Kitchen cabinet done with scratches here and there.Have to tell all the fault when I checked...They came back and do but with a half hearted attitudeStill the broken part is there....Fix bedroom door with missing screw.Hall flooring done very bad.Tiles not glue properly.Can see the gap everywhere.Fix sliding door with broken edges.Have to call them to do.They did not check their work done.Kitchen and bathroom wall tiles done with inadequate white cement put on gap...I have to do myself to TOP up the cement....Overall very bad workmanship.Best to engage a reputable contractor.Do email me if you want more details..Thank you.email me at aamirol@msn.com

Edited by Md Zaidi

On 9/29/2019 at 2:39 PM, Md Zaidi said:

Think before you engage Home 13 Reno.Had very bad experience ..Poor workmanship...Very bad service.Not Sure If they had the experience...

Kitchen cabinet done with scratches here and there.Have to tell all the fault when I checked...They came back and do but with a half hearted attitudeStill the broken part is there....Fix bedroom door with missing screw.Hall flooring done very bad.Tiles not glue properly.Can see the gap everywhere.Fix sliding door with broken edges.Have to call them to do.They did not check their work done.Kitchen and bathroom wall tiles done with inadequate white cement put on gap...I have to do myself to TOP up the cement....Overall very bad workmanship.Best to engage a reputable contractor.Do email me if you want more details..Thank you.email me at aamirol@msn.com

Do you have any recommendations for contractors? Can share? Thanks!