Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kk85

K Pro

Good Day Everyone,

Had been a silent reader in T-Blog for a long time and finally we met one contractor which really understands our idea and with great sense of creativity. Saw a couple of homes done by him which are all beautiful and amazing. Thus we had great confidence in him to turn our place into another lovely home as well.

Firstly let me share my floor plan, maybe you will find it very familiar as many of my neighbors had already started their T-Blog here as well.

7341290946_ee82ffc3d0.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Good Day Everyone,

Had been a silent reader in T-Blog for a long time and finally we met one contractor which really understands our idea and with great sense of creativity. Saw a couple of homes done by him which are all beautiful and amazing. Thus we had great confidence in him to turn our place into another lovely home as well.

Firstly let me share my floor plan, maybe you will find it very familiar as many of my neighbors had already started their T-Blog here as well.

7341290946_ee82ffc3d0.jpg

Halo kk85,

Welcome. :thumbs up:

From Punggol Breeze right?

The floor plan exactly like mine. LOL

Let me share a little more about my place.

Its a premium BTO in Punggol - meaning all flooring is provided and I quite like the all-white living room and kitchen flooring, as well as the parquet floor for all rooms, so I will be keeping them.

I will also not be hacking any walls thus my renovation can start immediately once I confirm my contractor.

I had discussed most of my requirements with my contractor and we had actually confirmed him today :dancingqueen:

He say we will start on Monday immediately :dribble:

My basic requirement to him is that I must have the brick wall in the living room !!

and I want a special TV feature wall in the MBR and the theme is "B&W Industrial"

Below is the DIY space planning done by me, as we are quite busy during these period thus we leave many of the decision making to our contractor and we can only drop by on weekend thus we will fully depend on his whatsapp photos for updates.

7354295614_b6e41914ec.jpg

Oh, is this Mr K. From pink whale blog? Nice to see you here neighbour! Wish you a smooth Reno.

Hi Piknik

Nice to see you neighbor, I had been reading your blog too. Wish you a smooth reno as well after the change of contractor.

Yes, I got the contacts from Pinkwhale, she has a beautiful home. I hope K can do magic for my place as well, as I'm not as detailed as Pinkwhale and theitsby.

But so far my confidence level for Mr.K is still quite high.

Kk85, really wish you all the best. After K have finished your house n if it is a beautiful one, K can be interior designer special in industrial theme. I think he has good taste. Should be nice.

Reno Updates

After one week of renovation, let me update some progress pictures. Some was sent by K while some taken by me during that one occasion visit to the site.

Craftstone brick material

7168538305_4b50b35dcb.jpg

False ceiling material

7168537303_c755c445bd.jpg

Wall prepared for craftstone brick

7353695754_14638be79d.jpg

Kitchen cabinet base - Fridge side

7353749400_19b801d090.jpg

Kitchen cabinet base - Hob and Sink side

7353750626_a12eb9efa9.jpg

Hi^^

Welcome u joining the Mr K's club.. So far seems like ur Reno progressing very well... Congratulation to you and look forward for more updates from you!!!

Welcome to Renotalk!

Happy renovation! If can, I will rather u took out the illegal pics and only post it when everything fully done.

Cheers,

Jaskel

Edited by jaskel