Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kk85

K Pro

Hi KK85,

Me too, looking for contractor for reno my new house.

Is he (Mr. K) an ID or contractor.

May I have the Mr K contacts & company name.

And hw much u did for ur whole reno too.

thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi everyone once again, it had been ages since I logged in. Sorry for the MIA as I was oversea for a period of time and plus Mr K requested me if I can delay my renovation a little as he was very tight up his other projects which needed him to rush while mine is like super not urgent. Since I was outstation I thought might as well just let him take his time after he finished his other projects then come back for mine after I'm back.

During my absence K got my window grilles installed

Masterbed Room

7392621170_0b517ee7f0.jpg

Common Room

7392623558_8e3d715e27.jpg

Living Room

7392628768_5369c9ec3e.jpg

Service Yard

7392630856_89f951a059.jpg

After pausing for a while we are finally into the carpentry stage. Carpentry measurement was taken 10 days ago and now installation is on the way :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Kitchen

7878584640_e46dda29e1.jpg

7885728428_d8bd89da33.jpg

and oh ya aircon units are also up.

7878807276_aba1494455.jpg

7878668532_9775445426.jpg

Survey time !!

7885173762_7e38955878.jpg

This is my TV console, notice that the wooden plank is jagging out, this is the design from K, he suggested that this can help to make the TV console different. The husband feels the TV console looks a little weird this way while I kind of like this design by K. So I would like to seek everyone's opinion.

Pls feel free to comment.

Survey time !!

This is my TV console, notice that the wooden plank is jagging out, this is the design from K, he suggested that this can help to make the TV console different. The husband feels the TV console looks a little weird this way while I kind of like this design by K. So I would like to seek everyone's opinion.

Nice progress

Very unique TV console U have

Dare to be different :yamseng:

Hi - if you don't mind, can you share with me Mr. K details and overall cost?

How much does your brick wall cost?

Thanks!

Edited by faranggirl

Survey time !!

The idea is there. But personally, I opined that the look will be better if the thickness of the plank is same as the rest of the console structure.

I think it will look nicer if the plank is of the same thickness and curves up instead so you have a split of sort where one side curves down and one curves up

Painting is in progress and this is the outcome of my TV console, (fully designed by Mr K)

I would say I'm very satisfied with the final result... :thumbs up:

8010966873_29ef01f5a0.jpg

8010967411_b0d75e3126.jpg

Hi kk85

I have also been following your blog cos eager to see what new designs K will create this time, so pls share more pics :dribble::dribble::dribble:

and I must say your place is turning out very well :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

the black framing from the TV console linking to the Lbox all the way is connecting with the black skirting so well.

it really make an impact to the whole design.

Congratulation to your renovation coming to an end soon... All the best :yamseng:

Hi kk85

I have also been following your blog cos eager to see what new designs K will create this time, so pls share more pics :dribble::dribble::dribble:

and I must say your place is turning out very well :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

the black framing from the TV console linking to the Lbox all the way is connecting with the black skirting so well.

it really make an impact to the whole design.

Congratulation to your renovation coming to an end soon... All the best :yamseng:

Hi Pinkwhale

Thanks for dropping by and also your sharing of Mr K contact.

He had been of great help to our renovation and made us felt great at ease, making many decision for us as well as suggesting us many alternatives.

I will be sharing my completed renovation pictures very soon

Renovation is considered completed with only minor touch up required and will be done over the next few weeks. Some furnitures and appliances are still pending to be purchase and I'm also sourcing for curtains and maybe blinds

Let me share the pictures of my empty home, this is what everyone is waiting for :sport-smiley-004:

Upon entry of main door stood my shoes cabinet

8035421788_7a8ec7621e.jpg

Shoes cabinet with internal black PVC

8035421297_e74698db65.jpg

Shoes cabinet beside raw brick wall

8035420569_e3e9ffcf15.jpg