Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kk85

K Pro

Nice! Can u share w me the cost u spent on Blum if possible what r the parts number u used? I'm very confusing with their catalogue. It will be good if they have some kind of kitchen planner software like ikea...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

How are you going to install the tv on the brick walls? Your toilets and rooms also got renovate? Got any pics to see? Your contractor carpentry works look very nice. Good work!

Hi kk85,

Really love the kitchen!

May I ask Mr K's contact details?

If ok with you, also the quotation?

Thanks!

Seems like a lot of people are asking for quotation and contact. Is it possible to share?

Thank you . Much appreciated.

Thanks for sharing the pictures, looks like Mr K did another great job, ur living room and kitchen is turning out so well. Waiting for picture of other areas.. Congratulate!!

really love your kitchen mosaic and perfectly flushed kitchen carpentry, which makes me fume about my own carpentry all over again..if only we had let Mr K do everything! :furious:

Hello, can pm me the costs of the kitchen with Blum equipment, if convenient? I'm doing my kitchen too. Can I also have K' contact? Currently shortlisting contractors. thanks!