Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kk85

K Pro

Hi,

I'm looking for a reliable contractor to renovate my jumbo in Tampines. Condition of the house is quite outdated, therefore I need to renovate the whole house. Mr K seem to be very reliable, can anyone pm me his contact? Cant seem to find it anywhere. Which company is he from?

Jac

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Everyone,

I've been following pink whale , KK85 n itsybitsy t blog n absolutely lov your homes n K's works. Tried dropping a measage but failed.

Can someone Pm me K's contact n quotation. Thanks a mil!

Hi kk85,

Your brick wall looks great. If you don't mind, can you kindly share Mr.K's contact with me please? You can pm or e-mail me at seemun_c@hotmail.com. Appreciate your help very much. Thank you!

Thank u kk85.ur house is another work from mr.k that make me really take note of mr.k.i cant wait to start myown reno with him.my only concern is to brush up mychinese so i can communicate with him better.lol.hope myjourney will be as smooth as yours too.enjoy urnew house!!!

Hi Kk85,

Firstly, I would like to wish you & family a very happy lunar New year. Esp. In your new cosy home. Sorry to bother, bcos I would like to ask u whether if its possible to share the quotes & Mr k, contact nos. After reading yr t-blog, I was amazed by his workmanship. I'm getting my keys to my resale flat 4room mid march. Will definitely, start up my t-blog with Mr K.. indefinitely name's, workmanship is booming in renotalk. Looking forward to yr favourable reply. Thank you, kk85.

Nice house and looking forward for more photo update. I would like to ask Mr. k to quote my 5rm HDB. Do you think his price reasonable? I heard he will not provide any 3D design just verbally advice. Thanks in advance.

Can pm me his no? SMS me at 94500735

Edited by Myap76

I've trying to ask around for Mr K's contact.. this fella very elusive.. can someone please help send me a pm or email to leonglifeng@gmail.com for mr k's contact?

thank you

Hi, can please share Mr K contact?

Lol Mr K seems so secretive, not easy to get his contact..

Can email me at terence0515@gmail.com

Thanks a lot everyone!