Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Minerat

Journey Of My Minaret Walk

Got the space planning diagram today from James. Meet up Sunday. He said may have 3D to show us. Excited!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Congrats on getting your dream family home. Well, our stories are similar but only the first quarter...about having bought a home that we thought we'd live in forever. Unfortunately, we did not have much luck with good agents and after advertising our 999-tenure boutique development apartment for one whole year at way below valuation, we decided to withdraw the sale. My enthusiasm in cleaning up the apt ahead of viewings died. LOL.

Anyway, a terrace house has lots of potential to cater to a big family's needs. Very glad for you and hope your renovation will go smoothly! Best of luck!

This is the space planning diagram sent by my ID. We are just curious about the dining table layout. Why like that?? :dunno:

spaceplanning.jpg

This is the space planning diagram sent by my ID. We are just curious about the dining table layout. Why like that?? :dunno:

spaceplanning.jpg

nice layout!! Of course with the MBR for the whole top floor and such a big big WIW, fantastic! can't wait to see your house after reno.

i think the dining table at good place... together with island and sink area too. i wanted to do that but then hdb cannot do this as the piping for incoming water and outgoing will be a big big headache! :bangwall:

assuming the red thing is the sofa in the living room, then what is that thing behind it? hhmm... the living room design looks like hdb instead of landed leh.

Actually we were thinking of a U shaped kitchen and the dining table long side parallel to the wall instead. But ID said this is better layout. :dunno: Meeting him tomorrow to discuss and look at kitchen 3D!!! Yeah!!! :dribble:

Edited by Minerat

Congrats on getting your dream family home. Well, our stories are similar but only the first quarter...about having bought a home that we thought we'd live in forever. Unfortunately, we did not have much luck with good agents and after advertising our 999-tenure boutique development apartment for one whole year at way below valuation, we decided to withdraw the sale. My enthusiasm in cleaning up the apt ahead of viewings died. LOL.

Anyway, a terrace house has lots of potential to cater to a big family's needs. Very glad for you and hope your renovation will go smoothly! Best of luck!

I am so sorry that didn't work out for you. I am sure God has a better plan for your apartment. :yamseng:

Oh that thing behind is the piano. ;)

I thought it strange to have a piano behind the sofa. If I remember correctly, buyers of pianos are advised to place pianos against a wall with about 10cm allowance. With a sofa behind it, wouldn't people sitting at the sofa be unrested? I imagine it would be very uncomfortable listening to piano-playing sitting there.

I thought it strange to have a piano behind the sofa. If I remember correctly, buyers of pianos are advised to place pianos against a wall with about 10cm allowance. With a sofa behind it, wouldn't people sitting at the sofa be unrested? I imagine it would be very uncomfortable listening to piano-playing sitting there.

I also think it's very strange for the piano to be there. We will probably just put it against the wall behind the sofa.

Actually we were thinking of a U shaped kitchen and the dining table long side parallel to the wall instead. But ID said this is better layout. :dunno: Meeting him tomorrow to discuss and look at kitchen 3D!!! Yeah!!! :dribble:

You have a larger space and higher ceiling I think, so should look even more wow.

From: FXEA (LINK: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31090&st=0&p=540366entry540366)

IMG_5496.jpg

From: Little Modern Resort In Yishun (LINK: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20878&st=40)

4659995603_7ea2b797a2_b.jpg

From: Home Of The Blessed (LINK: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30758&st=40)

IMG-20110411-00080.jpg

IMG-20110411-00081.jpg

Wow envy envy!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Your big WIW makes me think of heineken advertising. So its it a men's room or lady's room.....?

Wow envy envy!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Your big WIW makes me think of heineken advertising. So its it a men's room or lady's room.....?

That depends on who you asked! Hahaha...my wife always claims I have more clothes than her.

Well, agent S called and asked for earlier completion. Guess I will be getting my keys 1 week earlier! :thumbs up::dribble::yamseng::dancingqueen::sport-smiley-004:

You have a larger space and higher ceiling I think, so should look even more wow.

From: FXEA (LINK: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31090&st=0&p=540366entry540366)

IMG_5496.jpg

From: Little Modern Resort In Yishun (LINK: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20878&st=40)

4659995603_7ea2b797a2_b.jpg

From: Home Of The Blessed (LINK: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30758&st=40)

IMG-20110411-00080.jpg

IMG-20110411-00081.jpg

Wow wow WOW!! Very nice...but must be expensive yah!

Wow wow WOW!! Very nice...but must be expensive yah!

I have an ex coll used to have a long island and top of the island is all his star wars collection. Of course only landed can do that cos higher ceiling than hdb.

My island of 10ft is less than 3k but I choose acrylic surface, not quartz. You can do a 16ft?