Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ttkeat

Bathroom Drainage Choke

My bathroom drainage clog for past few day (water take very long time to clear) and i tried using Mr. Muscle solution (for cleraing choke) + hot water but it didn't help at all. I believe the clog is due to accumulation of hair over long period of times and i was using wire trying to remove the residue and hair in the drainage. After clering the hair/residue (not much) as far as the long wire can reach, the problem still around as I pour more water into the drain and the water level still quickly build up and take time to clear.

I need recommendation on how to clear to drainage choke. Anyone experience this before. Please share your solution. Thanks

TK

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Try to clear choked drainage with the help of vinegar... Try these steps-

1.Pour about 1/4 cup of white vinegar or vinegar concentrate down the drain and let stand at least 20 minutes.

2.Flush the drain with hot water

3.Use a plunger to agitate the clogged-up material

4.Flush the drain again with hot water.

5.Allow water to drain.

6.Repeat the steps until the drain becomes clear.

or if it doesnot works...follow the steps given in this site-

http://home.howstuffworks.com/home-improvement/plumbing/how-to-unclog-a-drain1.htm

Use one of those metal snake things. If that doesn't work, use citric acid (available at Phoon Huat) or the drain cleaner powder from Daiso.

The drain choke happens when something cabins itself in your funnels. Provided that you have a stop up in your drain. It may require the aptitudes of a plumber. But there are a couple of steps you can take yourself before bringing in the experts. Ttry utilizing a hand crafted empty cleaner before you purchase a business one. Shake half a glass of preparing pop into the channel and take after that with half a container of vinegar. Three hours after the fact run some water through the channel. In the event that the channel is obstructed with oil from from food or soap and shampoo. Put half a glass of heating pop and half a mug of salt down the channel. Accompany it with bubbling water. If your hand crafted cure doesn't work then attempt a plunger.

Bathroom Drainage from my wash appliance into the restroom drainage was choked, flood the room. So new a drain directly line thingy to clear the block (get for $2.50). Then rapidly I have a plan...