Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
casa

Riase Platform In Mbr For Mattress

May I know what's the cost of raised platform for mattress?And what finishing will be used?

The size of of my platform bed width will 2270mm from back of wordrobe to bay window area and lenght will 2800from wall to wall

Thank you :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I was quoted around 6+k by a contractor for platform plus headboard feature wall for queen size mattress. You should be able to get lower if you don't need a feature wall.

May I know what's the cost of raised platform for mattress?And what finishing will be used?

The size of of my platform bed width will 2270mm from back of wordrobe to bay window area and lenght will 2800from wall to wall

My raised platform is made from floor laminate, like those people will use for flooring in bedrooms, supreme brand.

my size of platform is 4700mm x 3500mm without headboard feature wall and i was charged $1800

My raised platform is made from floor laminate, like those people will use for flooring in bedrooms, supreme brand.

my size of platform is 4700mm x 3500mm without headboard feature wall and i was charged $1800

Hmm looks like its not going to be cheap....haizzzz dam the HDB for giving me a birdnest can hardly placed my bed frame so bo bian have to make platform lor :bangwall:

Btw is it easy to maintain??

I saw some AC3,AC4 and AC5 for those laminates what does those AC code stand for?

Wow... that's a huge platform you have there... Can share photos of the platform here??

Wow... that's a huge platform you have there... Can share photos of the platform here??

You can go to my tblog to view my platform. It can for 2x king mattresses plus a cosy corner of 2 chairs and side table.

Hi,

Please note the following when doing raise platform bed..

From experience, do not do those that the mattress sink in too deep.

I had it for 16 years and now only I can change the bed sheet, my wife not enuff strenght to lift up the mattress.

For my new house, I bought from bez gallery in Marina square with the below:

Storage bed for keeping bedsheets.

looks platform kind, but the sides all can open(also storage space).

Head board also can open-storage space.

Difference-

Raise platform might not be approve, or u have to hack it away when sell house.

storage bed can remove anytime to new house

Regards,

Hi,

I keen to have a platform in my MBR too, do you have any lobang? Can't a photo of your platform you mentioned, where can I see it? Thanks!!!

Hi,

I keen to have a platform in my MBR too, do you have any lobang? Can't a photo of your platform you mentioned, where can I see it? Thanks!!!

My raised platform is done by Inovar they supplied cum installed

Try called them up & look for Steve tell just say james from CCK & Casa recomend

Photos chk our T blog for photos :jammin: