Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Moving123

Review For Hitachi Fridge Rb6200Sxs (6 Doors & 4 Ticks)

Hi,

I need a review and advise from the users who bought this Hitachi Fridge RB6200SXS (6 doors). Recently, I scout for a new fridge as I want to have a bigger fridge. The reason why I enlisted this fridge in my consideration because of the dimension can fit into my kitchen space nicely and also the compartments which segregate into individual functional purpose. I haven't buy yet because I would like to know any feedbacks from the users and also where can I get the best deal. Currently the selling price in Best Denki is $4277 which I think a bit expensive.

If anyone would like to recommend or share any experience about a fridge, it will be much appreciated.

Cheers:)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

I need a review and advise from the users who bought this Hitachi Fridge RB6200SXS (6 doors). Recently, I scout for a new fridge as I want to have a bigger fridge. The reason why I enlisted this fridge in my consideration because of the dimension can fit into my kitchen space nicely and also the compartments which segregate into individual functional purpose. I haven't buy yet because I would like to know any feedbacks from the users and also where can I get the best deal. Currently the selling price in Best Denki is $4277 which I think a bit expensive.

If anyone would like to recommend or share any experience about a fridge, it will be much appreciated.

Cheers:)

Am looking for this fridge also for a while and didnt find many reviews.

Only on a Japanese Website (after Google translation ;-) it seems that people there are pretty happy with it overall.

Regarding price, check with "zero" on this forum, or *spam in AngMokio, you should be able to grab a <4k price.

Now, what you also need to know: I was in KL last sunday and went to few electric appliances shop there, the retail price in Malaysia is 7990RM something, which, after discount, make it at about 7500+RM. We even saw a place selling at 6900 !!! These are respectively 3000 and 2800 SGD.

Am now considering bringing it from there because even paying the 7% GST will still make it way cheaper than buying in Singapore...

Let me know if you find anything or better discounts.

Am looking for this fridge also for a while and didnt find many reviews.

Only on a Japanese Website (after Google translation ;-) it seems that people there are pretty happy with it overall.

Regarding price, check with "zero" on this forum, or *spam in AngMokio, you should be able to grab a <4k price.

Now, what you also need to know: I was in KL last sunday and went to few electric appliances shop there, the retail price in Malaysia is 7990RM something, which, after discount, make it at about 7500+RM. We even saw a place selling at 6900 !!! These are respectively 3000 and 2800 SGD.

Am now considering bringing it from there because even paying the 7% GST will still make it way cheaper than buying in Singapore...

Let me know if you find anything or better discounts.

Hi flip, I still haven't able to get a good deal yet from anywhere here in Sg. However, I don't think I will get it from Malaysia as if anything happen as in need to repair or spare part replacement it will be tough to contact Msia's side. This is my assumption only. Btw, who is this zero or spam in Angmokio? Are they agent for Hitachi brand or just a dealer?

I maybe switch to other brand if I can't find a good deal for this one but still will stick to 6 doors panel. If you get any better lobang here in sg or any other brand you think is a good buy and a better quality, do let me know again. thanks!

the fridge was deliver with the tv today look damm class !!$3950 my fren juz bought RB6200 glass black @ katong ........ and samsungua55es8000 @4988

the fridge was deliver with the tv today look damm class !!$3950 my fren juz bought RB6200 glass black @ katong ........ and samsungua55es8000 @4988

Is it with freebies? i got an quote quite a good deal as well. May i know what mode of payment can the shop you purchased them from accept? Thanks!

Hi , i'm keen on this fridge too. Pls pm me the shop and wat's included in the the deal.

Thanks!

haha i check he said no gift rock bottom cash price ..with foc i tink he said need to add some $ pls call the above num my inbox cant take too much pm :yamseng:

If you are looking for freebies for RB6200SXS, ring a call over to EJ in AMK.

I just got my fridge at the price of $3988 and it come with a FOC Hitachi Air Purifier(EPA3000). I have check around the price online and it is worth around $300 plus, thus you can either use it or sell it off online, it will be worthwhile.

Good luck in searching for Good Deals!

Just bought a made in japan hitachi 6 doors stainless steel model from best denki. 4 ticks with vacuum compartment. Very happy with it!

Initially wanted to buy made in japan mitsubishi but warned by best denki sales person that mitsubishi compressors are made by panasonic in singapore!!!!. He even dismantle the back of the fridge to show me the panasonic sticker on the compressor!!!

This is travesty Mitsubishi!! When you proclaim your products are made in Japan, it means every component should be made in Japan!!! Yet you are charging high prices for your so called "Made in Japan" products.

hi radioteletype,

which model did you bought?

I am eyeing the RB 6800. Any recommended place to get?

I bought RB6800 from HN expo sales. They had thrown in few freebies along with fridge.

Can someone please help me as i'm on budget and my fridge currently is spoiled. Courts mark up the price and asking for $5000. Crazy... Need one urgently.

Thank you very much in advance