Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dreamzgal

Sincere Seller

No worries la sister. Your dream house coming liao. So weekend now busy with viewing and more viewing?

Thanks, Bro.

Ya loh.. viewing & viewing & more viewing de. :rolleyes:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Haiz I'm a sincere seller but very sian on my situation I felt that my agent wasn't working hard enough.. Considering the cov around my area and my amount of renovation at home still I can't find a suitable buyer yet I have already purchase a unit

Haiz I'm a sincere seller but very sian on my situation I felt that my agent wasn't working hard enough.. Considering the cov around my area and my amount of renovation at home still I can't find a suitable buyer yet I have already purchase a unit

Hi..if you can afford the time, why not try selling by yourself? Follow the instructions on the HDB website and it should not be too difficult. Somemore save the agent fees. Good units sell by themselves. Unless you have a not so good unit and need a super salesman agent to make beautiful salestalk.

But frankly..market has slowed down. It takes a longer time to sell nowadays.

There are too many agents around and definitetly there are some bad sheeps ard.

I have met one who is **** cocky because of his high position i guess. Who insisted to collect 3% comm from me and claimed he can sell my house at the highest cov.

From seller point of view, of course we want to sell higher :rolleyes:

From buying side, yet the COV is killing us... :unsure:

But i m still lucky to meet a nice agent when i am frantically looking for a house, and finally manged to grab one with the lady help. As the stupid agent who sold my house, dun bother abt me after he sold my house! I really regret giving him 2%.

Haha gd luck dreamzgal.

What are the "patterns" that the seller expected to come out? can say a few?

Buyers got "patterns"?

What are the usual "Gentlemen agreements"?

Looking for flat, when/what can I give in and what I must stand firm, don't want to be taken for a ride.

Thanks.

Buyers got "patterns"?

Looking for flat, when/what can I give in and what I must stand firm, don't want to be taken for a ride.

Thanks.

Patterns is not restrict to Buyer.

Seller also has pattern and pattern don't lost to Buyer.

usual "Gentlemen agreements"??? Like what? extend stay for seller?

In the first place, HDB don't recognize it. law don't recognize it.

If u feel the seller not that flipping type. "Gentlemen agreements" is ok.

But if the seller flip here , flip there.. then cannot "Gentlemen agreements"

Buyers got "patterns"?

Thanks.

buyers, sellers all got patterns.

also need to be aware of patterns from agents.

buyers, sellers all got patterns.

also need to be aware of patterns from agents.

Power, control, conflict, everywhere as long as there is human.

:jawdrop: I think I've been very lucky so far then...

My friends warn me of agent "patterns" but both agents I went to were the pretty honest type. Or at least, I think they were honest. :D

Agent 1, recommended by a good friend, helped me look around for around 6 months, saw like 10 HDB flats with him but never found one that I truly liked. Very professional, but I guess his interest waned after the point I saw the 7th-8th unit. :P Can't blame him tho...

Then I got impatient and found agent 2 - through the recommendation of a colleague who used the same firm sucessfully previously. So I called, she patiently listened to my requirements and didn't hear from her for 2 weeks. Then she calls me up, tells me of this unit but warned me of high valuation. She was lucky - showed me the first one and I liked it. I think she was also a bit shocked.

However, I have to give her kudos for being very professional and responsible during the whole process - from OTP to even now, drawing up the rental agreement where I let the seller stay on a for a couple months even after the conclusion of the deal, making sure they pay me rental etc. End to end service - I think I pay the 1% commission quite worth it. :good:

Conclusion : this is all heng suay ... :sport-smiley-018: I have frens who gave up and decided to go it alone ...

Where got time to do paper work myself.

Further more, the seller agent only take in direct buyer. He filter out all the buyer agent call. He told my spouse.

As we are walk in buyer. He gave TOP priority to us.

That is one of the problem in old system when agent can represent both side (seller and buyer).

Seller cannot sell at the high price. Too bad.

But.. I'm buyer.

My objective is buy a HDB unit, with the location, floor and price I want.

U know sth. My spouse only want unit from that 4 BLOCKS.. Wah pian.. :bangwall:

Why agent only want direct walk-in buyer? Why the agent doesn't want to work with buyers with agent since the seller's agent is getting commission from the sellers and buyers pay commission fee to buyer's agent??