Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Terrain1976

3S - Solid Surface

Hi All,

Is anyone using 3S(Brand) solid surface? Mind to share more of this brand quality against other brands like LG High Mac and other commonly available in the market base on normal family usage? Thank you.

My contractor only offers me with this brand but i am not too sure in terms of quality.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi All,

Is anyone using 3S(Brand) solid surface? Mind to share more of this brand quality against other brands like LG High Mac and other commonly available in the market base on normal family usage? Thank you.

My contractor only offers me with this brand but i am not too sure in terms of quality.

3S aka sing solid surface can't be compare to LG,Corian,Samsung and Hanex coz these are Acrylic much tougher and better of quality then solid surface

Btw how much your contractor charged U??

3S aka sing solid surface can't be compare to LG,Corian,Samsung and Hanex coz these are Acrylic much tougher and better of quality then solid surface

Btw how much your contractor charged U??

Hi Casa,

My quote comes as a package. L shaped cabinet of 11FT with soft closing hinges, cement base, 3S solid surface top, basin/hob/stove installations and the low concrete wall partition wall behind the washing point at S2300.

Hi Casa,

My quote comes as a package. L shaped cabinet of 11FT with soft closing hinges, cement base, 3S solid surface top, basin/hob/stove installations and the low concrete wall partition wall behind the washing point at S2300.

Ok resonable

Bro if u r a heavy cooker tat means 3meals a day I would say u go for Quartz top

There r now lots of Quartz in the mkt of coz pricing have hi/low end chose a quartz if u can spare $$ :dancingqueen:

Ok resonable

Bro if u r a heavy cooker tat means 3meals a day I would say u go for Quartz top

There r now lots of Quartz in the mkt of coz pricing have hi/low end chose a quartz if u can spare $$ :dancingqueen:

Sorry Casa,

Any chances that you heard of the brand "Asuka" then?

Sorry Casa,

Any chances that you heard of the brand "Asuka" then?

Yes have heard of "Asuka" but I can't find the contractor for "Asuka" I mean direct supplier

I ever came across a post here in T blog that the bro after install dosen't seems to last,maybe he din take care.

So your contractor offer U "Asuka" all I know is Japan product

Yes have heard of "Asuka" but I can't find the contractor for "Asuka" I mean direct supplier

I ever came across a post here in T blog that the bro after install dosen't seems to last,maybe he din take care.

So your contractor offer U "Asuka" all I know is Japan product

Yes, I can only choose between Asuka and 3S. I think i read his posting too that is why i am worried now.

Yes, I can only choose between Asuka and 3S. I think i read his posting too that is why i am worried now.

U have a PM

Hi Terrain,

Haven heard Asuka before. But 3S is definitely a Singapore brand Solid Surface Top, not as popular as the well known brands like Dupont corian and LG high matte. Quality wise i heard is not as good due to the workmanship. Never try before as we offer Dupont Corian and Samsung Soilid surface and Granite Top as a standard top to our houseowners. (unless otherwise specified)

Went to the 3S Workshop in Northlink a couple of weeks ago and the boss showed me a newly imported Avonite Top, saying they are the sole distributor bla bla... but didn't really had a nice feeling when talking to him... hahaz

Cheers :yamseng: ,

Mike

Hi Terrain,

Haven heard Asuka before. But 3S is definitely a Singapore brand Solid Surface Top, not as popular as the well known brands like Dupont corian and LG high matte. Quality wise i heard is not as good due to the workmanship. Never try before as we offer Dupont Corian and Samsung Soilid surface and Granite Top as a standard top to our houseowners. (unless otherwise specified)

Went to the 3S Workshop in Northlink a couple of weeks ago and the boss showed me a newly imported Avonite Top, saying they are the sole distributor bla bla... but didn't really had a nice feeling when talking to him... hahaz

Cheers :yamseng: ,

Mike

Hi Mike

I'm interested in getting Corian or Samsung solid surface. I need 10 ft in pure white. could you please advise the price? are you selling them yourself? thanks!

i changed my existing kitchen top to a new LG solid surface top and retained my cabinet so ya it can be done :D

can solid surface being replaced easily without damaging the cabinet?

• Like 1

i changed my existing kitchen top to a new LG solid surface top and retained my cabinet so ya it can be done :D

May I know when you changed your top to LG, will it affect the wall tile or cause any scratch to the carpentry? Unhappy with 3S solid surface's workmanship, may change top Edited by Dragonlong