Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
junmover

Em In The North East

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Agreed with cleong, looking at your photos. Definitely need more than two weeks, that is if your ID commit more people and organise different group to come and work. Very tight co-ordination, if your ID is weak, cannot push his contractors to come. Then jialat liao.

Suggest you think of other plans and not move in in this kind of condition.

Agreed with cleong, looking at your photos. Definitely need more than two weeks, that is if your ID commit more people and organise different group to come and work. Very tight co-ordination, if your ID is weak, cannot push his contractors to come. Then jialat liao.

Suggest you think of other plans and not move in in this kind of condition.

Junmover,

Did your ID had issues with the contractors? ... seemed like lots of undone work which needs rectification. And from the looks of the photos posted, your home is definitely not ready for living... yet. :unsure:

Lots of cleaning needed to be done and not to forget the barang barang from your previous home.

Mike

Wow, better not move in... apart from the dust, I'll worry about missing personal items and non-working toilets.

You mentioned hacking started on 23 May? That's only slightly more than a month ago. Based on my inquiries and research when I first started reno, I have not seen any EM reno complete in less than 6 weeks. Some IDs we spoke to were not even comfortable committing to 8 weeks. Can you share more about the expected/committed completion date from your ID?

I really dunno whether my ID has any issues with his contractors but seems like things are not within his control/scrutiny. 8|

The committed duration was 1 month flat with no promises on carpentry, carpentry will be delayed by 1 week or so. But looks like the rest of the stuff apart from carpentry oso half past six :help:

more pics coming up....

I really dunno whether my ID has any issues with his contractors but seems like things are not within his control/scrutiny. 8|

The committed duration was 1 month flat with no promises on carpentry, carpentry will be delayed by 1 week or so. But looks like the rest of the stuff apart from carpentry oso half past six :help:

more pics coming up....

When do u need to move in? 1 month is very rush for a complete renovation of an EM..... like what adidaem said, no EM is able to complete in less than 6 weeks. I think mine took something like 11 weeks.

If the different groups of workers come everyday to do the reno, maybe they can meet ur deadline.

It depends on how he manages the schedule for the workers so they can work together simultaneously without clashing.

Today I'm having the railings,windows, wall plaster, tilers and electrician working in the house.

Tomorrow gas man coming change pipes.

I would pref railings to be later but the parquet guys need time too

at least the laminates and stairs are done, so.....i really dunno. let's see whether i will be in for a surprise by end of today :dunno:

marble, so lucky :notti: ive never seen so many workers in my unit before :o

at least the laminates and stairs are done, so.....i really dunno. let's see whether i will be in for a surprise by end of today :dunno:

marble, so lucky :notti: ive never seen so many workers in my unit before :o

no choice... we really only have 1 to 1.5 mths dateline. =P

When do u need to move in? 1 month is very rush for a complete renovation of an EM..... like what adidaem said, no EM is able to complete in less than 6 weeks. I think mine took something like 11 weeks.

If the different groups of workers come everyday to do the reno, maybe they can meet ur deadline.

andrew told me he did an EM in 3 weeks. it was requested by the owner and to get all done in 3 weeks, of course the mark up is higher to make sure no mistakes... so it can be done in 1 month. but if have such request then cannot get the cheapest lah.... have to pay for the speed + quality.