Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nexer

Haiku Fan

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hahaha!!

Will be glad to have one.. Keke.. The design really wooohoooo!!!

It is selling at $850/- but think the price will increase soon!!

Is this fan still on sale at Universal or anywhere else? I saw one at the IMM light shop but was told not taking orders, as no stock. Any chance can buy this fan in JB at half the Singapore price, like KDK fans?

Groupbuy would be nice. I need to get 7 ceiling fans and I've got my eyes on the Haiku!

Price from Singapore agent is now S$1,177. There is a guy on this forum selling at $1,135.

I think a group buy with the local agent will only bring it to about $1k, once gst added. Wonder if there are other sources, since it looks like we can easily hit 15-20 fans easily.

I contacted the agent and their quote is S$1,100 for the composite model (black or white, long or short stem) and S$1,400 for the bamboo model (caramel or cocoa, long or short stem). Prices subject to GST and there is a delivery charge of S$40. Delivery and installation (no cable run) costs S$80.

Currently, they are out of stock and delivery of the composite model is in October; the bamboo model in December.

There is a no discount for group buy, but if your contractor or designer orders on your behalf, there is a 15% discount, which brings the cost to S$1,000.45 for the composite and S$1,273.30 for the bamboo, including GST.

The distributor:

Spectra Instruments Pte Ltd

Tel: 6747 8857

Email: info@spectrainst.com

My house is still under construction so I'll probably be needing it only early next year, so the stock availability works well for me. And I'll get my architect to purchase on my behalf, to get the 15% discount!

Hope this helps!