Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Gymrat76

Led Downlights

bought mine from taobao.com, $14 for 3.5watt the smallest Philips led downlight.

after scrutinizing I can't find any discernible difference between mine and the one shown in Lightings.com.sg showroom. both made in china. so i'm pretty happy..

Edited by wondertree

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Nicole,

where and what is the name of the shop that you got the led lights?

Hi, not really remember the name of the shop. it's around jalan pemimpin Marymount mrt. need to check with my husband. let you know later, haha

In normal cases, LEDs can last estimated at least 5 yrs whereas the driver will estimated 3 yrs, if u r lucky, it can be longer. This is only apply to those better and quality types especially CREE led. MR16 is those LEDs replacing halogen bulbs, using GU5.3 or GU10 socket. Downlight suppose to be in a fixture type, either round or square type. For warranty issue, only those reputated brands do provide. Some can be 1 yr, 2 yrs or 3 yrs. After warranty period if spoilt of cos cannot be replaced. As long as within the period, no 2nd thought, immediate change so long as the model still exist, if not, they will replace a new compatible model.

why not u upload the photo of the type of LED downlight u hv now ? Perhaps I can advise further from there.

Dear Lite,

I need a square LED downlight to relace Philips FBG 304 downlight (cutout 106 x 106 mm).

Do you have something to recommend from the 4 major player or 2 makers? Thank you.

Pls email me for the lobang to get LED downlight with reasonable price and good quality :

Evo252002@gmail.com

I need to buy LED downlight for my whole units

And some other lighting for renovating my Moisonette. Thks

Hi can email me @ shohoku10_dwin@hotmail.com

hi msg me @ 91472610 for led down lights.. i m looking for the whole hse..

Edited by smartlady

Although it was not recommended, I still proceed with the purchase of Philips LED downlight as it is currently on offer at $45 per piece. Wish me luck.

Where can i get cheap led downlight preferably 12-18w?

email me pls..

yvonne.lam.li.min@gmail.com

Try sim lim tower, offer cheap and good LED downlight which one shop told me they are using samsung parts which is very much better. Dun know how true it is but seems major difference comparing with those normal china made

I just bought some 4 inch LED at $25. they work quite well. and the shop give me 2 years warranty to the driver.

it quite good to use LED now.

I also bought some spotlight at $10, it's quite cheap and a beautiful crystal dinning light. it cost me less than $700.

hope this can help you. haha

can i know the shop name n contact details to buy..

I just bought mine from JB YES shop, very nice price and come with remote control for dimming and switching from warm to white light. Cool!!!! Will be installing next month.

I just bought mine from JB YES shop, very nice price and come with remote control for dimming and switching from warm to white light. Cool!!!! Will be installing next month.

May I know the size of the downlight and also the price. BTW, does it come with any warranty?

I just bought some 4 inch LED at $25. they work quite well. and the shop give me 2 years warranty to the driver.

it quite good to use LED now.

I also bought some spotlight at $10, it's quite cheap and a beautiful crystal dinning light. it cost me less than $700.

hope this can help you. haha

Hi Nicole85, how's your LED downlight getting along? Do share your contact for the downlight. thanks