Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

It is the metal gate main door which I am keen on as I can see from it that it's not of cheap quality. I know your spouse is very busy now, I will not want to bark on such trival matter. Thanks for sharing your T-blog, I can tell from the design and layout that your husband is a detailed person who is also creative.

Nice home!

Geez thanks! I cant even judge the cost by the metal, they all look the same to me.. haha.. i think its a men thing. If u do change ur mind, feel free to let me know. Despite his crazy schedule, im sure he can find the time to find the contact.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi MsChocobanana,

Like your stainless steel kitchen counter top very much. :dribble: Just to check if you know the price for the counter. And if you can PM me your husband's contacts as well.

Thanks.

My cooking area :)

690AD294-2F5D-4E95-9BA9-40A36D3AE5AA-5050-00000684E2CC064B_zps5907d58c.jpg

Perspective form the end of my kitchen:

D2F7BB06-B803-40E6-B64F-77CEE3A96E23-5050-00000684BD49A3C5_zps2deea7f3.jpg

When entering the kitchen (photo in black n white):

FD6FA007-B9C4-41D9-8CE2-3A5AF7E32612-5050-00000684D7319BAF_zpsc42840b7.jpg

Hi MsChocobanana,

Like your stainless steel kitchen counter top very much. :dribble: Just to check if you know the price for the counter. And if you can PM me your husband's contacts as well.

Thanks.

Thanks wtg54!

im not so sure about the price, my hubby handles it. I PM u his no, u can ask him about it? I have already msg him but he shld be too busy to reply me. :yamseng:

Hello all..

The coffee table is almost done!

YAY, i can have meals infront of the TV from now on :) Until hubby takes it away to paint the matt black (to my request) and polish up the wooden top.

coffeetable_zpsd5f263fa.jpg

Remember the barstool we previous bought? I complained about the colour being too pale and this was what he did..

Now there is no turning back.. i cant make it return back to normal. No. HE cant make it return back to its orginal colour.. so he just have to make the other one deep-rich brown (duno what is this colour called) :sport-smiley-018:

888e9caa-d9fe-4563-8164-d51947666bd9_zps277fb8c8.jpg

I hope he does up the dining lights soon else we will never be able to have our housewarming. I hope it turns out well with the ceiling grills and industrial lights hanging down. To be updated soon!

P.S thank u all so much for all those words of encouragment and support for my hubby's work. His work website will be up soon and he will be able to share with u more featured houses/projects. Although its not really my work but it makes me happy to share every bit of my place with u and tips.tricks to spruce up ur place (if u dont mind unprofessional advice from me :drunk: hehehehee)

Hello, your place is looking even better with the furnishings! Your hubby is doing up my place now. So far, so good! I hardly go to my flat and he takes care of everything :)

Edited by June

Hello, your place is looking even better with the furnishings! Your hubby is doing up my place now. So far, so good! I hardly go to my flat and he takes care of everything :)

Hi June! Geez, thanks! Yes, its more cosy with the sofa and coffeetable :)there are more detailing to be done and I guess it wont be complete till months later.

Oh, thats good! I wasnt aware he is doing ur place, I just know he is busy running ard sites :) thanks for ur support :thumbs up: . How is your flat doing? Do share with us updates/feedback oK! :yamseng:

Hi June! Geez, thanks! Yes, its more cosy with the sofa and coffeetable :)there are more detailing to be done and I guess it wont be complete till months later.

Oh, thats good! I wasnt aware he is doing ur place, I just know he is busy running ard sites :) thanks for ur support :thumbs up: . How is your flat doing? Do share with us updates/feedback oK! :yamseng:

Haha! Sure... Just uploaded a couple of pix.. But difficult to take a good shot bcos the place is like a war zone.

Hi MsChocobanana, I am looking ard for an id/contact, if you don't mind, could you share with me your husband's contact?

Thanks! :)

Ms Chocobanana, pls PM me yr hubby's contact too! Thanks!

Hello hello Discreed and HL85,

U both are welcome! I have PM-ed u my hubby contact :yamseng:

Hi, hope you can pm me your hubby's contact. I collected my keys in Jan and hope to start reno soon because current rental place is very expensive.

Joanna

Hi, hope you can pm me your hubby's contact. I collected my keys in Jan and hope to start reno soon because current rental place is very expensive.

Joanna

Hi joannapixie,

I have PM-ed you my hubby contacts. Oh dear, I hope you get to do ur reno soon n save some money on rental. I think u can talk to my hubby or any ID/contractor whoever u choose to plan out smthg so when major reno works is ready u can move in as the minor works wont interfere much especially when u r working during the day.

Can you please pm me your husband's contacts also please... need to know roughly how much to make a craftstone feature wall like urs... tanx...

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo............ I'm back after so long...

haha.. I think my house will win the award for "Longest renovation ever"

Since last update, we have a new sofa, yes, we have 4 sofa in our home now. Alas, no photo taken,.. i kept forgetting to snap a photo. ( but I think some of you who request to meet my hubby came over and saw it)

My dinning lights are up finally! Handy-man-ID-Hubby fixed it up, after drilling, cutting and what have you, its up and working. Now we need to patch up the false ceiling and probably do cement screeding over the whole dinning area. Or maybe just a coat of paint before a photographer comes this sat. Talking about it, this is exciting news! a 3rd degree friend is a japanese photographer who is working on a project on HDB flats for her photography book saw photos of our incomplete home couple of months ago and she requested to come over for us to be part of her book project!! *GLEE* :sport-smiley-018: So I'm so glad the lights are up!

Next would be to have minor stuff here and there like wall craft, skirting for MBR and plants! Hope to get it ready by this weekend.

6ffd2db8-b802-4d34-86a3-d6f255daf628_zps

e7f3b0a9-1b4b-4ab3-8075-8173d48b1307_zps