Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

More photos.. (disclaimer: please ignore the mess!) This the almost complete hall and the 2 sofas.. We are lacking of a floor lamp and other stuff but We haven't found the ideal one.. so Hubby is going to make the lamp himself.. sigh.. that means I wont have a floor lamp until months later.

844a42ef-000d-48e8-867d-83213520f1ab_zps

A closer look at the customised sofa.. its long enough for me to lie flat comfortably with my dog sitting on me if she wish to join me up there...

4b855a4b-8c92-4a46-bb23-9b076efad410_zps

This is from the other view.. the steel pipes are gg to make a good cardigan hanger but I have a feeling someone wont be too please with that.. hahahah ..

28655169-eb37-4998-866c-12648975d82a_zps

the living room look like a lounge, so cosy and relax...very nice :jammin:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi

Can i check with you on the lighting in your living room?

I noticed it a bit dark in the pictures you posted when you just switched on the track lights (i.e. like hard rock cafe, hah). is that the real brightness level or is it a camera issue.

We are thinking of using tracks as our general lighting so trying to gauge the brightness level.

Thanks!

Hi

Can i check with you on the lighting in your living room?

I noticed it a bit dark in the pictures you posted when you just switched on the track lights (i.e. like hard rock cafe, hah). is that the real brightness level or is it a camera issue.

We are thinking of using tracks as our general lighting so trying to gauge the brightness level.

Thanks!

Hi vkoh! Hmmm ur question is hard to answer accurately. I try my best. I think it looks dark cos of the camera, I used my Hp n that explains. However, in actuality, it is comfortable, it's not too dark, for watching tv, chilling. For activities like sweeping/mopping working, we have another row of LED lights (nearer to the tv) that we on. I think u can consider 2 points. The size of the area and colour of lights. If the area u wish to illuminate is not too big, able be ok. Cos u can rotate them. but do remember, these lights usually localise to a spot unlike the other ceiling kind (forget the name). If ur track light is warm like mine, maybe not sufficient for lighting but if its white, it shld be fine plus u can direct/rotate the lights abt.

Hope this helps.. Since I'm not an expert just basing on my own experience

Hello! :)

Ur place is so nicely done up!

I will be only getting my flat nxt yr, so I am looking around to hunt for one good ID!

So............... may I have your husband's contact as well?

Heehee! :notti:

I like the kitchen cove light at the rails n top

Thanks Arshavin!

Hi MsChocobanana,

Can you PM me yr husband's contact? Thanks.

Hi MsChocobanana, could you PM me your husband's contact as well? :) Cheers!

Hello! :)

Ur place is so nicely done up!

I will be only getting my flat nxt yr, so I am looking around to hunt for one good ID!

So............... may I have your husband's contact as well?

Heehee! :notti:

HI Munchie, inxlee and isabao (hahah.. v cute ID name) , Thank you all for dropping by my blog. Sure! Will PM u all after sending this post :D

Isabao, congrats on ur new place! Next yr is good, then u have the luxury of time to search for inspiration and source for ID. Hope your reno journey is a good one!

Hi MsChocoBanana! Nice to come across ur blog! My other half and I met up with ur hubby at ur cosy home last mth. Really love the feel of ur living area when the tracklights are shining on the brickwall! Oh and glad to see that ur dining lights are up already! We're now waiting for ur hubby to get back to us on the quote.. Cant wait! :)

Hi MsChocoBanana! Nice to come across ur blog! My other half and I met up with ur hubby at ur cosy home last mth. Really love the feel of ur living area when the tracklights are shining on the brickwall! Oh and glad to see that ur dining lights are up already! We're now waiting for ur hubby to get back to us on the quote.. Cant wait! :)

Hiiii redder! I'm trying to guess which couple r u guys, everyone who came r all so nice n friendly.. Haha .. so I can't match ur writing style/tone to persons. Thank u for the compliments, next time come up n chill w us. So Sorry for keeping u wait fr the quote :( I guess my hubby is pretty tied up with site work n all day long n taking care of old sick me. I help u chase him for it ok!

Heh heh.. Keep guessing! :P

Pls dont chase ur hubby lol.. We told him to take his time as we're not in a hurry. Hope u're feeling better now! :)

Thanks Arshavin!

HI Munchie, inxlee and isabao (hahah.. v cute ID name) , Thank you all for dropping by my blog. Sure! Will PM u all after sending this post :D

Isabao, congrats on ur new place! Next yr is good, then u have the luxury of time to search for inspiration and source for ID. Hope your reno journey is a good one!

Hello MsChocobanana,

Sorry to bother you again, but i didn't receive your PM (your husband's contact). :(

Do you mind sending me again? Or is there something wrong with my settings that is blocking the PM?

Quite a noob here. HAHA! :lol:

THANKS A LOT!! :D

Hello MsChocobanana,

Sorry to bother you again, but i didn't receive your PM (your husband's contact). :(

Do you mind sending me again? Or is there something wrong with my settings that is blocking the PM?

Quite a noob here. HAHA! :lol:

THANKS A LOT!! :D

isabao! So sorry, I think my post wasn't sent out.. (I'm a bit of a IT disaster) I've been trying to do so whole morning but somehow it freezes when I click 'post', im using another comp so hope this PM will go through. Happy renovating!

Hi Ms Chocobanana,

Would you please send me your husband/ID's contact too? Thanks a lot!

Lynettesoh89, Thanks for dropping by my T-blog, I have PM u after I send this post. :yamseng: Happy renovating!