Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi mschocobanana, saw your hubby's work on June's home as well! I love his hands-on attitude and design sense! Could I have his contact too? Thanks!!!

Hi razzberrie! Tried to PM-ed u but error message abt inbox full. Seems this happen when I use HP. Ill try again later when I get my hands on a laptop.

Edited by MsChocobanana

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi MsChocobanana! I really love the design of your house! It's gorgeous! Could I have your hubby's contact number too? :D

Hi razzberrie! Tried to PM-ed u but error message abt inbox full. Seems this happen when I use HP. Ill try again later when I get my hands on a laptop.

Hi razzberrie and Arissang,

I have PM-ed you both (successfully, this time)! :thumbs up:

Hellooooooh everyone.. the long weekend feels like 4 extra days of work for me. We did a massive clean up due to a very impromptu house-warming. We managed to do this for the dinning wall (cos hubby thinks this will look much better than a regular poster.) I love this quote and it never fail to make me laugh. Therefore, its up on our dinning wall for all to see. The process of making is a few painful hours esp the tiniest font but it is soooo worth it. Especially so when our guests read it, their expression changed from blank look to a faint smile to a chuckle!

Completed small DIY project

a6db8f00-473d-4374-b2ef-4eb5105b3531_zps

On our wall. (not so clear, I think i should take a better pic tonight.)

b4cc859d-05ca-4fb0-b126-a03bd93a637f_zps

Hellooooooh everyone.. the long weekend feels like 4 extra days of work for me. We did a massive clean up due to a very impromptu house-warming. We managed to do this for the dinning wall (cos hubby thinks this will look much better than a regular poster.) I love this quote and it never fail to make me laugh. Therefore, its up on our dinning wall for all to see. The process of making is a few painful hours esp the tiniest font but it is soooo worth it. Especially so when our guests read it, their expression changed from blank look to a faint smile to a chuckle!

very cute sign! :good: Curious about your bedroom....i see the tv wall mounted...but there is no console for scv or dvd...just for the free to air channels?

very cute sign! :good: Curious about your bedroom....i see the tv wall mounted...but there is no console for scv or dvd...just for the free to air channels?

Good morning Vanessa ! I actually didn't think about it is I don't watch tv! Haha... This tv was given free with the purchase of our bigger telly. I asked my hubby abt it, he said he have minor features to add (I don't think we need abt cable box as of now n maybe will bring this tv to the other room since no one uses it.)

Good morning Vanessa ! I actually didn't think about it is I don't watch tv! Haha... This tv was given free with the purchase of our bigger telly. I asked my hubby abt it, he said he have minor features to add (I don't think we need abt cable box as of now n maybe will bring this tv to the other room since no one uses it.)

Good morning! yea...i was wondering where you were hiding the box etc...LOL...the place is looking great...looking forward to more pictures!

That's a very cute sign!!!

And you're right - it certainly stands out a lot more than a poster / print.

Very very creative indeed! :thumbs up:

:sport-smiley-018: My DIY effort!

hahhahah.. I made this sign for my hubby since I hardly see much of him.. and when he came home, he was laughing his head off in amusement! Not exactly the reaction I was expecting but oh well... at least we got a laugh out of this.

251a545c-891d-410a-b1d4-c5eace109f25_zps

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Why issit that I'm unable to view your pictures? I saw your hubby's work so very interested to see his design for your house!

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Why issit that I'm unable to view your pictures? I saw your hubby's work so very interested to see his design for your house!

Hello myone181,

photobucket said that my bandwidth have exceeded and will be reset in 3 days time. I guess, in 3 days, the pictures will be up. :S I'm not such a techie so duno how else to solve the problem except to wait.. :( so sorry about that.

I know they have one on display at Courts Megastore. Probably in the 1k range.

Hi,

May I know where u got the electrolux keyhole hob and price?

Thanks

Hi michealsaw, miracle SG,

I got it at IMM from the Electrolux shop (leve 2 or 3? cant remember). It cost us about $1200 then. Not so sure about the price now. When you do get it, do check with the sale personel the appropriate type for your kitchen cos when I got it last yr, i was told that there are 2 models. one for the cylinder gas (the one I have) and the other for the gas pipe (for newer flats) (and last yr only the former was available).