Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MrsLoo

Our 2Nd Home - Downgrader To Hdb 3A Resale

Hi Mrs Loo.. long time no hear! I'm still lurking ard to k-po other ppl's reno.. haha!

Under-usage? Any plan of disposing of any of them at chip chip price, especially the Nespresso machine? :notti: heehee!

Another hse? Hmm... on top of the current one (then must be private liao), or a upgrade? So gd, cant go thru it again & do it better.. :P:lol:

Haha....My Nespresso machine already very cheap btw, really buy it if you really very hardworking because sad to say I have to wash it often if I don't drink everyday. And I think I still prefer kopitiam coffee. :notti:

The another house will be for my retirement shelter lah...Iskandar. Yes, moving into Malaysia. But, no money to renovate. :~

Edited by MrsLoo

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My Blanco Pleon 8 Kitchen Sink

Blanco.jpg

Now I'm don't should I change the color of the sink to match my hobs then change my counter top to match both. http://www.renotalk.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/dunno.gif

How is ur sink condition now? Im considering the blanco pleon 8 in rock grey but i saw white spots at both Hoe kee showrooms. Is it hard to maintain?