Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
calmwaters

Blum Upgrade Cost

Hi Taichi Panda,

Don't doubt me leh. I am not promoting any kind of services here. I settled my blum issue with my contractor already so did not come back to view the thread.

By the way, another question. My contractor also told me that ABS trimming can only be done for the doors of the cabinets and cannot be done at the 'side panels' of the cabinets. So he can only use white plaster to plaster the gaps between the laminates. Is that true???

Thanks!

I have seen some carpenter using colour paint markers to touch up areas whereby edge lines can be seen

Mine also same just accept it anyway after touch up looks ok :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have seen some carpenter using colour paint markers to touch up areas whereby edge lines can be seen

Mine also same just accept it anyway after touch up looks ok :dancingqueen:

Hi Casa, the edge lines you mentioned is it the lines after ABS trimming? Or is it parts without the ABS trimmings? Wonder if any carpenters managed to do ABS trimmings on the side panels.

By the way, another question. My contractor also told me that ABS trimming can only be done for the doors of the cabinets and cannot be done at the 'side panels' of the cabinets. So he can only use white plaster to plaster the gaps between the laminates. Is that true???

Thanks!

You want abs trimming for side panel from raise platform to ceiling? $100 pfr cannot do it cos some side panels are gigantic in size, much much more bigger than drawer doors or casement doors.

Now you should understand why my kitchen cabinet is $300 pfr cos all the cabinets (shoe cabinet, storage cabinet, wardrobe, comm cabinet) at my place are abs trimming at all external side panels.

Wow!!! Yours is abs trimming for the side panels to ceiling??? That must be amazing!

Actually $300 per ft is very value for money if all the blum drawers and accessories are included. I assume the $300 is not inclusive of the table top as well right?

My place don't have space to do high cabinets till the ceiling. I will be satisfied if my contractor is willing to do abs trimming for my cabinet side panels for the bottom and top cabinets.

Where do you stay? I would love to go your place to view your renovation.

Wow!!! Yours is abs trimming for the side panels to ceiling??? That must be amazing!

Actually $300 per ft is very value for money if all the blum drawers and accessories are included. I assume the $300 is not inclusive of the table top as well right?

My place don't have space to do high cabinets till the ceiling. I will be satisfied if my contractor is willing to do abs trimming for my cabinet side panels for the bottom and top cabinets.

Where do you stay? I would love to go your place to view your renovation.

I went to check the itemise amount for all my carpentry. My kitchen cabinet alone is $7030, the quartz counter top from CaesarStone is $4000.

Bedok South Ave 1.

Hi Taichipanda,

I would also like to use Quartz Caesarstone.

If I did not misunderstand, you mean your total kitchen cost is $7030 + $4000 = $11,030???

Bedok is e other end of Singapore from my place lol. But I definitely would like to go over to consult you.

Can you sms me your mobile and address? I have pmed u my mobile number.

Thanks for your great help!!!