Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mikeyong500

Yay I've Got A Brand New Kichen Solid Surface Top!

Hi peeps,

finally got the time to share this piece of good news. :sport-smiley-004: I've got a brand new kitchen top!

Hahaz or rather, i manage to find someone to help me remove the ugly water stains, heat marks and scratches. :thumbs up:

He's good lol. My kitchen was the overly used kind and over the years the top became dull, scratchy and stainy:(

Now it looks good and new~ hehez :D

Will post some pics soon!

:yamseng: ,

Mike

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi peeps,

finally got the time to share this piece of good news. :sport-smiley-004: I've got a brand new kitchen top!

Hahaz or rather, i manage to find someone to help me remove the ugly water stains, heat marks and scratches. :thumbs up:

He's good lol. My kitchen was the overly used kind and over the years the top became dull, scratchy and stainy:(

Now it looks good and new~ hehez :D

Will post some pics soon!

Mike

Great, actually, I am also looking to change my current kitchen top. Can you give me your contact? What new surface did you use? Thanks in advance! :yamseng:

Great, actually, I am also looking to change my current kitchen top. Can you give me your contact? What new surface did you use? Thanks in advance! :yamseng:

Sorry house118, I never change my Solid surface countertop... it just went through a revamp under sandpaper and buffering machine... :sport-smiley-004: Will post the pics soon.

:thumbs up::yamseng: ,

Mike

well looks new again

Take care and maintain well if not will have to repolish again $$$$$$ :jawdrop:

:yamseng:

the next time i sell my house, the next owner most likely will not hack away my kitchen or any of my custom made furniture cos most people will not spent on my kind of quality and i dare say no other carpenter can produce the kind of workmanship on my custom made furniture.

haha...

the next time i sell my house, the next owner most likely will not hack away my kitchen or any of my custom made furniture cos most people will not spent on my kind of quality and i dare say no other carpenter can produce the kind of workmanship on my custom made furniture.

haha...

Hahaz tachipanda... If i'm the next houseowner defintely i'll not hack lol. Your kitchen cabinet of good quality leh. Caesarstone top somemore and most important is i like the feel. Maybe just ask the same contractor to help me polish hoho~ Others may hack lol :P

Did you polish or got a new piece? Both look similar.

Polish~ cant get a new piece because high chance will damage my cabinet carcass. Maybe that's why so similar! The fella also help me redo the sealant~ hahaz will post more pics soon~

Mike

Hi Mike,

Can I have the contact of your contractor who do the polishing? Just gotten my resale and need to repolish the existing solid top.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Mike,

Can I have the contact of your contractor who do the polishing? Just gotten my resale and need to repolish the existing solid top.

Thanks in advance!

Hi ommph,

pmed u.

Mike

mike i got the exact same kitchen top and its also full of scratches. can you share the contact of the polisher and maybe the est. charges thanks thanks

mike i got the exact same kitchen top and its also full of scratches. can you share the contact of the polisher and maybe the est. charges thanks thanks

Yupz. Pmed you.

Mike