Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BusyBee

My White Sanctuary @casa Clementi

Hi Busy Bee,

Im very interested to get in touch with your reno contractor.can you pm or email me theur contacts as soon as possible? I would b more than willing to blanja 10 jugs of coffee if u like..; )

Thanks a mil!

Regards,

Azmi

Email: scudshot08@hotmail.com

No problem. Has pm you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Momentos from my trips to Taipei

wulaitribedolls.jpg

[walaitribemagnets.jpg

Dolls from Wulai tribe, Taipei. Diff meanining for diff colours - for example, yellow for success in all endeavours, green for energy, red for luck etc.

taiwanmagnets.jpg

Mini magnets representing diff uniforms in Taiwan. I placed them on the 2-door fridge

Momentos from my trip to Bangkok

thaimonks.jpg

Thai Monks - I love their smiles so much that I call them "Xiao Kou Chang Kai"

thaielephants.jpg

Thai Elephants - These come with cables and light bulbs. Very nice when lighted - throws light shadows on wall from the holes

buttondoll.jpg

Cutie doll with buttons for eyes and nose

minibicycle.jpg

Had a hard time bringing back these mini bicycles. But got them at very good prices from Chatuchak weekend market and they look great with my plants, so worth the efforts :good:

Hi BusyBee,

Really love your reno, can share your contractor details and quotation mah?

Thanks in advance..

harocarlos@hotmail.com

Thanks for your compliments :D Has pm you.

Momentos from my trip to Japan

jingxiang.jpg

Jing Xiang from Kyoto

japmonks.jpg

Japanese monks from Tokyo

japdolls.jpg

Japanese dolls from Kyoto. You have to marvel at the details and exquisite clothing plus the hair is really soft to the touch and feel and look like "real" hair :good:

samuraik.jpg

Geisha from Kyoto and Samurai from Osaka

kyotogewuji.jpg

Ge Wu Ji (Japanese performers) from Kyoto

Momentos from my trip to Japan...continued

fortunecatbig.jpg

Bought a super big size (shown in this picture) and a medium size Fa Cai Mao (Fortune Cat). Placed the big size Fa Cai Mao on a "pedestal" in the living room. Just in time for Chinese New Year display :D

japclown.jpg

Japanese clown (Xiao Chou Tai Lang) from Osaka Dontonburi

kyotoamuletscouple.jpg

Charms/amulets from Koyoto. Kyoto is known for temples and I can't help but buy lots for charms for myself and for colleagues and friends as gifts

New 3D wallpaper for dining area. Hubby chose to leave the wall blank to act as a feature wall. But I think it's a bit plain. What do you think? Should I "spice" it up with photo frames?

dinings.jpg

dining2k.jpg

breakfasttable.jpg

which laminate u used and which color code? after staying there for more than half a yr, does the white slowly turn yellowish?

which laminate u used and which color code? after staying there for more than half a yr, does the white slowly turn yellowish?

Sorry for late reply. Has been very busy last week. We used "Jennings White P0949HG laminate with ABS trimmings" uniformly for all BI carpentry. This is non-glossy, but comes in shiny matt, so it's sort of anti-fingerprint. After 9 months, it still looks like new :good:

We also used white laminate (not of the same brand and colour code) for BI carpentry in our old home. 6 years after renovation, our carpentry still looks new. So I think it has to do with regular maintenance and on the daily usage.

Having a open-concept kitchen, we hardly cook, maybe once fortnightly and we try to stick to non-greasy menus. Even after cooking, we will wipe off the cabinet surfaces with damp cloth. We also do regular dusting of the cabinet surfaces with magiclean duster, maybe once per week.

Hope my info helps.

hello! what is the paint color code (the dark n light tone)? nippon or dulux?

Has moved in for 3 months now, but seem like still a lot of things to be done.

But here are some daytime photos on BR3 (my son's room) and BR2 (my MIL's room) which are 100% completed:

Bedroom 3

br3e.jpg

br3cu.jpg

br3f.jpg

br3b.jpg

br3a.jpg

hello! what is the paint color code (the dark n light tone)? nippon or dulux?

Dulux Blue Sparks WW21727L for the feature wall in son's and MIL's rooms

Dulux White (Wash and Wear/Matt) for whole house

Hello Busybee, you have a lovely house and I'm very inspired after reading your blog! Could I trouble you to PM me your contractor's contact please ? Thanks so much !