Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BusyBee

My White Sanctuary @casa Clementi

Hello Busybee, you have a lovely house and I'm very inspired after reading your blog! Could I trouble you to PM me your contractor's contact please ? Thanks so much !

Sorry for late reply. Has been busy and did not logon to Renotalk till now. Has sent you a pm with contractor's contact and quote.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi i love your white theme and wonder if you can email your id and contractor quote? thank you

Sorry for late reply. Has been busy and did not logon to Renotalk till now. Has sent you a pm with contractor's contact and quote.

I have been busy lately with work, my home, my dad's home, further studies, upcoming travel etc and did not have time to logon to Renotalk till now. Now you see where I get my nickname "BusyBee" from :jammin:

My contractor has arranged for a professional photo shoot for my home yesterday. He will use the photos for his company new website and magazine ads. Will put up the photos once I have received them :thumbs up:

Momentos from my trip to Bangkok

thaimonks.jpg

Thai Monks - I love their smiles so much that I call them "Xiao Kou Chang Kai"

thaielephants.jpg

Thai Elephants - These come with cables and light bulbs. Very nice when lighted - throws light shadows on wall from the holes

buttondoll.jpg

Cutie doll with buttons for eyes and nose

minibicycle.jpg

Had a hard time bringing back these mini bicycles. But got them at very good prices from Chatuchak weekend market and they look great with my plants, so worth the efforts :good:

hahahah what a coincidence!

we were at Chatuchak last weekend and this caught my HTB's eye too!

However, we chose not to buy it back because it doesn't really suit what we're trying to do with our place

but i've gotta say - it looks awesome with your potted plants!

HI,Busybee clean white and well kept house you had I like it can you kindly PM your price of kitchen cabinet and master room wardrobe as well as your contractor contact thank :)

Wow!!!! Your house is amazing!!!

Mind if you're able to share your ID/Contractor's contact and your detailed quotation to shenjunwen@hotmail.com?

Many thanks in advance ;)

Edited by KeppelMarch

Hi Busybee, congratulation on your new house very nicely done up. I grew up in Clementi and my parents still live there at Avenue 5. I am collecting my 4 rooms HDB key soon so I appreciate if you can PM me your ID/contractor contact and quotation. Thanks in advance.