Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BusyBee

My White Sanctuary @casa Clementi

Hi BusyBee,

Appreciate you PM me your ID/Contractor details as well as quotation (breakdown if possible). Like their carpentry work and would like to have something similar with lots of storage too. Thank you so much.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

New purchases from Gmarket

• spice racks and paper towel holder with strong suction power for kitchen backsplash

spiceracks.jpg

Care to share what is the link of this ??

Thanks in advance

Edited by Songz

Hi Songz,

I bought the shelf racks with suction cups through Gmarket (Qoo10). You can search under DEHUB brand and you will find many choices. It is good for the tempered glass backing at my kitchen cabinet.

A suggestion for homeowners who wish to put up glass backing and rack shelving at the same time, please ensure your contractor take the measurement and position of your rack shelving and inform the glass supplier to pre-drill/standby the screw holes in the glass backing at the factory BEFORE installation. Otherwise, you can't drill screw holes into the glass backing which is already installed at your kitchen. It will damage the whole piece of glass backing. And you will have to make do with the shelf racks with suction cups like what I do.

Hi sevcrucio,

Has pm to you. Happy renovation, although past experiences taught me that you only feel the satisfaction and happy glow in retrospect and not during the reno process ;):P

Wow very nicely done.

This is somewhat I wanted to do for my new place.

Can you share with me your contractor contact and if you don't mind how much you spend

Thanks!

Hey busy bee, thanks for sharing can send me details for your contractor and cost if the tv console in room and living room. Many thanks.

hey Busy Bee, I know quite a long time ago, just wanted to ask regarding your TV console, how has it been, easy to maintain since it is white? we are keen to do the same, do let me know re your ID contact and quote for the living room... thanks...