Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
amazone

Electric Trip

hi all,

possible to advise should i upgrade my mcb voltage as if i open my storage heater for more then 5 mins my whole house will trip, n when i switch back on the main mcb i cant on aircon etc as it will trip the whole house again. anyone happens to have the same symptoms?

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi all,

possible to advise should i upgrade my mcb voltage as if i open my storage heater for more then 5 mins my whole house will trip, n when i switch back on the main mcb i cant on aircon etc as it will trip the whole house again. anyone happens to have the same symptoms?

Thanks

you might have overload your whole house.... too many items using electrical. you might want to get an electrician to come and check?

that was my concern when i was rewiring. old hdb only 30Amps and you have to calculate all electrical items you have at home and add their voltages together.

you might have overload your whole house.... too many items using electrical. you might want to get an electrician to come and check?

that was my concern when i was rewiring. old hdb only 30Amps and you have to calculate all electrical items you have at home and add their voltages together.

hi mine is a new flat in punngol worst this is i only on the heater, ceiling fan and aircon. possible hdb provided an faulty MCB switch?

hi mine is a new flat in punngol worst this is i only on the heater, ceiling fan and aircon. possible hdb provided an faulty MCB switch?

Its better to get an electrian to double check I m sure somthing wrong with your wiring as its new estate

Hope u able to settle it asap :yamseng:

hi all,

Thanks

Don't wait.....call an electrician now to check.