Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cookiez

House Of Cookiez

When everything is done, it looks quite good..something different lah...Is yours all white? Mine with combination of Red/White.

Btw, mine is also an old house (more than 20yrs) liaoz..too bad we can't re-position the toilet bowl and basin...

yes...mine all white cos wanna keep it simple so not fanciful at all..hehe..

yours with red also quite nice..not as plain as mine~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

thanks!! hehe.. cant wait to see more reno pictures from u!

I will try to remember to take pics next time...every visit sure got issues to settle with contractor so keep

forgetting to take pics :P

Meanwhile can take a look at the 3D drawings done by my carpenter. Only the living room and kitchen is what I want,

both bedrooms still need to make some changes so not posting the drawings for both bedrooms.

living.jpg

kitchen.jpg

Tiling works shld be completing soon...didnt manage to get any pics for floor tiles as currently all covered up by papers/cardboards...only snapshots of the little stairway at main door and common toilet~

243248_4529364791632_134838718_o.jpg

241025_4529355271394_414802246_o.jpg

Next will be electrical/rewiring works then wall plastering~

Also placed an order for a Hitachi fridge which is currently out of stock :unsure:

Hopefully new stock will arrive in time when I move in~

365L_GBK.jpg

Getting the sexy black one :P

Hi, can I know where you brought this Hitachi fridge and its price?

Went down to my unit yesterday during lunch time and saw that 1 of the workers was installing my main door and storeroom door..the other 2 workers were clearing up the place to prepare for chemical washing...in order not to obstruct them, I quickly snapped a few shots and go off.

Living room view from kitchen entrance

IMAG0307.jpg

Living room L-box and ceiling fan

IMAG0311.jpg

IMAG0310.jpg

Kitchen view from kitchen window

IMAG0304.jpg

Thats all for now. Still waiting for all carpentry work and window grilles and glass doors to be installed and reno shld be completed by then. :dancingqueen:

Edited by cookiez

Hi cookiez

Your reno is looking good! :)

Did you hire an ID or contractor and wats your review of him/her?

Cant wait to see your home with all the furnishings!

Hi cookiez

Your reno is looking good! :)

Did you hire an ID or contractor and wats your review of him/her?

Cant wait to see your home with all the furnishings!

Hi Nexter,

I hired a contractor for my reno...and he is a very busy man...becos he is so busy, he is also quite forgetful so must keep reminding him on all the reno stuff...so by the end of my reno, I think I will become more lor soh than my mum :P

Most of the time I have to liaise directly with his sub-cons as I see his sub-cons more than I see him...we always have to talk on the phone as I hardly get to see him...

So far not much issues on the workmanship...just that sometimes when I want something to be done, he will say cannot this cannot that...and I have to insist I want it to be done my way.

Hi smartgold, I saw the Hitachi fridge at Goh Ah Bee (Kovan) and price is $1100.00 :yamseng:

Hi cookiez, thanks for your reply. Your ceiling fan looks very nice too is it space 1 fanco but what colour is it? It looks unique.