Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tealover

Partition Between Main Door & Living

Hi all,

Thinking of putting a partition between the main door & the living room ( to create more privacy so that ppl will not able to look inside when the main door is open). Anyone has done that can pls share the photo with me?

Thanks

• Like 2

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all,

Thinking of putting a partition between the main door & the living room ( to create more privacy so that ppl will not able to look inside when the main door is open). Anyone has done that can pls share the photo with me?

Thanks

never done this myself but have you thought of using a chinese screen? like this

MSS47XBM-YW.jpg

just a reminder folding screen might be a little risky if there is small children at home... it may trap their little fingers or fall or them... I have seen some build in cabinet with glass display that acts as partition. Mayb you can check with you ID.

Edited by nyssa

Hi all,

Thanks

Have a look at my Reno t-chat blog. I think that is the partition u are looking for right ? Note: my Reno is still wip.

If you don't mind, can try using a full height shoe cabinet as a partition.

Can see the sample from my 3D drawing here.

Hope this helps :)

If you don't mind, can try using a full height shoe cabinet as a partition.

Can see the sample from my 3D drawing here.

Hope this helps :)

Look like a good idea. i am thinking of doing it but will it make the living room smaller. mine is a 3 room flat

Look like a good idea. i am thinking of doing it but will it make the living room smaller. mine is a 3 room flat

Hi Woods72, i'm not so sure for 3room. Prob run the idea through with your ID / contractor and let them comment on the practicality? i.e., will there be enough space for dining area..