Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ris

Wall Clock Lobang

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
mi also had a clock from them verynice

Hi, may I know where is intra? What is the price range like? Thanks! :furious:

Hi, we check up on the clock but its not very suitable for our home...does anyone knows where to get nice and reasonably priced wall clocks other than molecule?

I know of a very nice shop in parkmall, 2nd level.. but not sure the name of the shop. Bought 2 clocks - one contemporary and one classical, but they are not very cheap..

went to Living Instinct (tink their stuff r imported from europe) at IFC today, saw some very nice wall clocks there. quite reasonable price $30-$60 after 20% discount (got myself one at $40). they also hv those huge designer clocks (60cm x 60cm) selling for ~$300. the shop is opened by TCS actress May Phua as she was the one who served me 2day. tink they hv another outlet at anchor pt.

Hi, anyone wants to buy wall clock can consider a pushcart at Suntec level 2.

Can't rem the exact location but take the escalator up from Mango and turn left can see it.

Stall is run by a young couple.

I got mine at $29.90.

Picture132.jpg

Edited by pinkdewy

Hi, does this shop in Suntec sell desk clock too? I am looking for not branded but ok quality clocks for my house. Was looking at Citizen in TPY central, design so so only. Those unknown China-made clocks don't know how long they can last :dunno:

I don't want to hang wall clock in case I change my mind and want to shift the clock :P Thanks :)

Hi, does this shop in Suntec sell desk clock too? I am looking for not branded but ok quality clocks for my house. Was looking at Citizen in TPY central, design so so only. Those unknown China-made clocks don't know how long they can last :dunno:

I don't want to hang wall clock in case I change my mind and want to shift the clock :P Thanks :)

Front having sale now

can have group purchase

hehe

http://www.front.sg/

I was thinking if they brought those clocks from bangkok. I believe so myself as I saw those in bangkok. And a lot of shop owners like to bring bangkok stuffs in to sell at very high pricing.