Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mafiawife

Dutch House

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Mafiawife

we r gonna be distant neighbours soon ! :yamseng:

how much did u pay for the flat?

the valuation is 460K!! cov 40k!! :furious: no choice la.. buying for the location.. i only want this area.. i see it investment lor.. after fulfill MOP and will rent it out. can get rather good rental.. the yield is high.

urs should be paying lower rite? cos directly from garment.. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by mafiawife

the valuation is 460K!! cov 40k!! :furious: no choice la.. buying for the location.. i only want this area.. i see it investment lor.. after fulfill MOP and will rent it out. can get rather good rental.. the yield is high.

Wah.. Half a mil! Not considering reno cost somemore :( But most impt is happy buying and living in it. Where's ur location? Initially I got a good buy at bedok, directly opp the future integrated sport hub and community centre. A good catch as its juz across the road to bedok central (considering the big diff in price by juz merely a road). Too bad was played out by the selling agent so couldn't get it in the end. If not, definitely could also yield good selling / rental price in future. Had gotten another 3NG (high floor and reasonable price). 1st apptm on 24 Aug. Looking forward to start my reno journey too ;)

Edited by Rover

500k? Tats alot!

Think i better dont tell u the amt im paying. Dont want u to bang head.

Guess we will reno at abt the same time, lets share more to help each other! :)

500k? Tats alot!

Think i better dont tell u the amt im paying. Dont want u to bang head.

Guess we will reno at abt the same time, lets share more to help each other! :)

Hahaha.. wouldnt la.. i know u get from garment one sure lower price.. it the valuation that is really high. bo bien..

yes! lets share! we have kinda same layout? my one is corner unit. 784sqft.

Wah.. Half a mil! Not considering reno cost somemore :( But most impt is happy buying and living in it. Where's ur location? Initially I got a good buy at bedok, directly opp the future integrated sport hub and community centre. A good catch as its juz across the road to bedok central (considering the big diff in price by juz merely a road). Too bad was played out by the selling agent so couldn't get it in the end. If not, definitely could also yield good selling / rental price in future. Had gotten another 3NG (high floor and reasonable price). 1st apptm on 24 Aug. Looking forward to start my reno journey too ;)

ya rover.. i know it on the high side.. i basically buying the location.. it 2 mins walk to holland MRT.. ya, as long happy, just work harder to earn back lor.. keke..

Hahaha.. wouldnt la.. i know u get from garment one sure lower price.. it the valuation that is really high. bo bien..

yes! lets share! we have kinda same layout? my one is corner unit. 784sqft.

Mine is a corridor unit, so 65sqm only. How much money have you budgeted for the reno? Any ids/contractors in mind?

ya rover.. i know it on the high side.. i basically buying the location.. it 2 mins walk to holland MRT.. ya, as long happy, just work harder to earn back lor.. keke..

holland area leh... its like that. 10 years ago, rental for 3 room in other area in SG is going for $1000-$1200, holland area already getting $1600. Now the rental for 3 room is around $2k, holland area can get $2.5k leh..... so, its abt there lah....

Thanks for the welcoming Rover! bingo! me lady.. hehe.. I love to cook 'unfortunately' but i will still keep the kitchen open concept cos of the space, dont like wall.. I was wonder if i can extend the toilet and bathroom till the utility room? cos i will get claustrophobia in small enclosed area.. :bangwall:

Cannot be done, the wall between utility room and toilet cannot be hack or else you will be fine beyond your imagination and the contractor will be fine too and their renovation license revoked. You can only extend 600mm into your kitchen and the extended portion is only for dry area.

hi guys,

my quotation seem high... but i really no time to find another one as i m really busy in my work.. may i know how much usually the labor charge for overlay the tiles? i was charged at 3.50psf! :jawdrop: i think is too ex.. can anyone advice? TIA