Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mafiawife

Dutch House

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i tot you took ur key first? how come take so long to start? :unsure:

can can.. u are welcome but hor.. i hardly go up and see the progress cos i am too busy!! u can go up and see for urself, my advise is to go mabe friday? cos according to my ID the tiles should be finish this week friday. now too messy cant see much.

I delayed the key collection date cos i was getting nowhere with the sourcing of an ID/contractor. In the end, I only collected my keys in mid Oct. :sport-smiley-004:

Haha...ok i help you see see look look whether the workers are doing their job or lazing around on friday. 8|

Can pm me your unit is at which floor?

Nice lights there :dribble: where did you buy it?

thanks!

Edited by Nexer

I delayed the key collection date cos i was getting nowhere with the sourcing of an ID/contractor. In the end, I only collected my keys in mid Oct. :sport-smiley-004:

Haha...ok i help you see see look look whether the workers are doing their job or lazing around on friday. 8|

Can pm me your unit is at which floor?

Nice lights there :dribble: where did you buy it?

thanks!

PMed! sorry i think i forgot to ans ur question regard to the tiles.. all tiles from hafary.. the lights huh? from taobao! hahahha... everyday i am taobao-ing as long i got a bit of spare time.. :sport-smiley-004:

H120248-b2hollandave10-94-1_Page_4.jpg

Woah! Her furniture are BEAUTIFUL! :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: True vintage pencil legs with metal caps and rose wood with mother of pearl inlay.... :thumbs up: if she's letting them do, can PM me? And the kitchen flooring... SUPER LOVING IT TOO! Such a great find, gal! :dancingqueen:

Woah! Her furniture are BEAUTIFUL! :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: True vintage pencil legs with metal caps and rose wood with mother of pearl inlay.... :thumbs up: if she's letting them do, can PM me? And the kitchen flooring... SUPER LOVING IT TOO! Such a great find, gal! :dancingqueen:

i oso know is nice... haiz.. but she keeping all!! hahaha.. i did asked, i even offer i want to pay... sentimental value to her i think.. sorry dude..

Hi mafiawife

Forgot to ask u if u did any hacking wall works?

If yes, did u require to engage a PE?

I scare later HDB reject my hacking wall works...PE not cheap and i alrdy busted my budget by almost 20%...

Hi mafiawife

Forgot to ask u if u did any hacking wall works?

If yes, did u require to engage a PE?

I scare later HDB reject my hacking wall works...PE not cheap and i alrdy busted my budget by almost 20%...

yupper.. did quite abit of hacking.. the 2nd room covert into masterbed room so hacked the wall to extent it bigger.. sorry.. what is PE?

i think is quite normal that the quote will be up by at least 20%.. mine too.. up loads.. esp my tiles, i saw the price wrongly and gotta pay the price.. haiz.. nvm.. just gotta eat bread for the 6 mths.. lol :bleah:

did you go down to my place today?

Edited by mafiawife

yupper.. did quite abit of hacking.. the 2nd room covert into masterbed room so hacked the wall to extent it bigger.. sorry.. what is PE?

i think is quite normal that the quote will be up by at least 20%.. mine too.. up loads.. esp my tiles, i saw the price wrongly and gotta pay the price.. haiz.. nvm.. just gotta eat bread for the 6 mths.. lol :bleah:

did you go down to my place today?

Yup yup, there was 1 worker doing up ur toilet when I went over. U have a very nice view of Holland Road and bukit timah hill! :dribble:

I took some photos too, if u allow, I can post it up for u.

PE is an engineer who u need to engage to certify that the hacking of walls won't affect the building structure or something like that. And usually it cost few hundreds of dollar to engage them.

Yup yup, there was 1 worker doing up ur toilet when I went over. U have a very nice view of Holland Road and bukit timah hill! :dribble:

I took some photos too, if u allow, I can post it up for u.

PE is an engineer who u need to engage to certify that the hacking of walls won't affect the building structure or something like that. And usually it cost few hundreds of dollar to engage them.

oh.. i do not know did my id engage PE not thou.. i dont think mine need any as i just hacked the room and bathroom wall only.. u need to hack alot?

Have they finish the tiling? sure sure go ahead and upload the pic, i got no time to see how my house look like now, i want to see it too.. lol..

ya the view not bad, it breezy and bright that is why i like about the house.. can see fireworks during national day and new year at the back of the kitchen and masterroom..

Edited by mafiawife

Harlow! Heart your PD door! :good: Mind sharing where did you get it from? Thanks!

hihi,

i think my id source from the shop next to hafary balestier.. but i tot PD door are all the same??

my kitchen faucet arrived.. not too bad for the price..

IMG_1221.jpg

and bought this hoob from HN ytd.. offer at $299

IMG_1222.jpg

sink at ikea

IMG_1155.jpg

Edited by mafiawife