Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korbu

Iquartz Vs Granite Top

Hi, has anybody used iQuartz? Judging by the price difference btw Itself and granite is just a little difference, why would you choose iquartz? Sorry for asking a noob question. Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, has anybody used iQuartz? Judging by the price difference btw Itself and granite is just a little difference, why would you choose iquartz? Sorry for asking a noob question. Thanks.

I was in a dilemma like you, the pricing of the iquartz was just slighly more than the granite, but after I performed the scratch test, the choice was very clear to me. I chose the granite. But it is really up to you in what you need for a kitchen top. Happy choosing!

I was in a dilemma like you, the pricing of the iquartz was just slighly more than the granite, but after I performed the scratch test, the choice was very clear to me. I chose the granite. But it is really up to you in what you need for a kitchen top. Happy choosing!

Hi, how did you do the scratch test? Or rather what was the result? Was the iquartz the same as solid surface?

By right, all quartz top are made with 93% quartz with 7% bonding resin, it is suppose to be minimum maintenance, nonporous, stain, scratch and heat resistant.

Get the most white in quartz, pour red wine, dark soy sauce, red chilli sauce over it and leave to to dry overnight, next day wipe if off with some cleaning agent, for stubborn stain, use the secret weapon.

Best brand/quality in the market, in term of price (starting with most expensive)

SilesStone (Made in Spain)

CaesarStone (Made in Israel)

Samsung (Made in Korea?)

iQuartz (Made in Singapore)

Hi, how did you do the scratch test? Or rather what was the result? Was the iquartz the same as solid surface?

i demo my $4000 quartz counter top to a visiting renotalk couple by using the tip of my kitchen knife to scratch the surface in a circular motion.

really good luck to you, unless you can afford to do waterproofing to your granite surface every year.

By right, all quartz top are made with 93% quartz with 7% bonding resin, it is suppose to be minimum maintenance, nonporous, stain, scratch and heat resistant.

Get the most white in quartz, pour red wine, dark soy sauce, red chilli sauce over it and leave to to dry overnight, next day wipe if off with some cleaning agent, for stubborn stain, use the secret weapon.

Can to share what is the secret weapon? Im using Iquartz n would be good to know this secret weapon. Thanks

really good luck to you, unless you can afford to do waterproofing to your granite surface every year.

Like what I say, its up to what the person is looking for in a kitchen top. I cannot stand scratches, silestone which is supposely scratch resistant is out of my budget so naturally granite is the only option left for me.

Like what I say, its up to what the person is looking for in a kitchen top. I cannot stand scratches, silestone which is supposely scratch resistant is out of my budget so naturally granite is the only option left for me.

Then choose iQuartz, they are cheap, i heard almost same price as Indian granite. They are still quartz (93% quartz and 7% bonding resin), nonporous, stain, scratch and heat resistant.

Take my advise, you will 100% regret if you go for granite.

Edited by taichipanda

Can to share what is the secret weapon? Im using Iquartz n would be good to know this secret weapon. Thanks

Cream cleaner call Giff or Jiff or Zipp, use a dry towel, rub at stubborn stain in a circular motion.

I'm quite surprise you all never ask the installer how to maintain your quartz surface.

I do not really know which is better but my brother suggest that to go for granite or quartz. I choose iquartz not only for it's good comments on the internet, I also feel that iquartz look better than granite =D

I do not really know which is better but my brother suggest that to go for granite or quartz. I choose iquartz not only for it's good comments on the internet, I also feel that iquartz look better than granite =D

Quartz is best material for kitchen counter top, the brand iQuartz is made in Singapore, limited colors, that why is cheaper. The most expensive is SilesStone and 2nd most expensive is CaesarStone.

hi taichipanda , are you selling quartz? am looking for contacts

no, i'm not selling quartz. i'm using it at my new house, it is expensive but is really money well spend.

• Like 1