Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korbu

Iquartz Vs Granite Top

Quality wise is it same with iquartz?

Quality wise??

Hmm scracth resistant have tried using knife tip to run across no marks on it :sport-smiley-004:

Thickness wise 20mm

There's another brand "Hanstone" by Hanwah crp originated from Korea :sport-smiley-004:

Slightly pricer

:yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Haha, will hijack this thread since there is a iquartz representative here.

Just want to ask if iquartz will return the hob and sink cut-out of the quartz top back to the customer?

Thanks!!!

No reply? Hahaha...

I have the answer anyway. I had my iquartz installed this week, I guess they do not return the cut-out then.

Giving a mini review here. Cannot give an opinion about their installation since I was not there to see them install.

Overall, the workmanship in terms of the resin used to seal the backsplash and the postform edge was not perfect but acceptable enough since my iquartz top is the black igalaxy. In terms of the quartz, its nice looking and I quite like the slim profile.

Can post pics of your top to share

:yamseng:

Sure but renovation is still ongoing and it has already been covered by a thick layer of renovation dust.

Will post some pictures after everything is done and cleaned up!

Hi dyleen26 how much did you pay for the iQuartz pfr, if you dont mind? :sport-smiley-018::yamseng:

Not sure if I can post here. Let me check it out and PM you?

Do drop me a PM to remind me if I forgot about it!

shoot.. I think I had VERY good luck cos my current kitchen is black galaxy granite top n going strong. Not a single leak nor need to do any water proofing

Hi, batman, I also like black galaxy, my Id quote this for $140/f, how much is yours? dont mind share, thanks :yamseng:

Just an update, iQuartz will be bringing in more than 10 new colours by May/June. Any queries on iQuartz can call me (Michelle 94368043) and I'll do my best to give more information. Thanks! :yamseng:

Seems like quartz is the preferred choice here..

somehow I see that granite has very few options for colours.. and what id usually tell me is that older folks tend to choose granite..

is quartz more lasting than granite too?