Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korbu

Iquartz Vs Granite Top

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, Anyone heard of euroquartz? Intend to use it for my kitchen top, I'm getting direct from factory and they're charging me $110/ft run for euroquartz or black galaxy granite at $98/ft run. It's expensive and which one should I go for?

Sungei kadut again. There sounds like alot of good idea. I got mine indian granite from sungei kadut also. 96 per feet. Should just go there shop around for more deals

Yup, there's alot of stone factory in Sungei Kadut. But I encounter some which don't deal with direct owner. I think I saw your Indian granite before, the difference with black galaxy granite is without the gold flakes. Right?

Hi, Anyone heard of euroquartz? Intend to use it for my kitchen top, I'm getting direct from factory and they're charging me $110/ft run for euroquartz or black galaxy granite at $98/ft run. It's expensive and which one should I go for?

Hi, may I know what have you chose for your kitchentop? Also, may I know the factory that provides euroquartz??

Edited by shiroi_nobara

in this chemical new age world, it is better to get products from brands which care about low VOC for consumer health reasons. same like getting Kronotex/Prego because of EPLF certification. same reason as getting odourless nippon and low odour ICI dulux pure with low VOC certification.

especially important for kitchen top because your food are being prepared on it and your family will all be affected by your decision. Corian/LG/Staron all have low VOC certification for solid surface. Silestone and Caesarstone also have low VOC and food safety certification. if you intend to use granite, remember to get an environmentally friendly and low VOC sealant.

silestone and caesarstone are around $200-$250 pfr, but iquartz is $100-$150 pfr, too good to be true?

Thank you hougangEm

To Iquartz,

can I know what is the indoor voc emission testest by Sesto?

Edited by ipaq4444

I am considering to go for either iquartz or caesarstone. some designers told me casarstone is better and only slightly ex than iquartz..in a dliemma now...dunno which is better n idea for my kitchen top...can advice?

Contact Ray Lim FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Telephone (65) 62692955 January 22, 2015
Email raylim@iquartz.com
Website www.iquartz.com
BEWARE OF COUNTERFEIT IQUARTZ PRODUCTS
Step by step instructions to verify
AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR IQUARTZ PRODUCTS
SINGAPORE, January 22, 2015 – It has come to our attention that some inferior quartz stone products had been passed off as iQuartz to unsuspecting homeowners. While some of these homeowners had contacted us to verify the authenticity of their iQuartz products, we are nevertheless alarmed at the increasing frequencies of counterfeit iQuartz products. We are thus very concern that homeowners may end up paying a premium price for inferior products and substandard workmanship, instead of the genuine iQuartz products that comes with better quality materials and finishing. This press statement serves as a pre-caution to our loyal iQuartz customers.
These are some telltale signs of counterfeit iQuartz products, especially countertops;
1. Your countertop installation is substandard and you have doubts on its quality.
2. The price quoted to you for an iQuartz product is unbelievably cheap.
3. You are persuaded against using iQuartz, but only after you insisted, iQuartz is installed.
There are 4 ways to verify whether your iQuartz product is genuine;
1. Our craftsman will always attach a metal iQuartz tag on the countertop upon installation.
2. You will receive a Care-In-Use guide and 10-year Warranty Certificate from www.iquartz.com by email after installation.
3. Visit our Showroom at 562A Balestier Road Singapore 329878 to verify with our sales executives.
4. The BEST way to verify is to visit http://iquartz.com/project-live-update/ to see if your iQuartz product is listed on our website. iQuartz will email you the webpage hyperlink containing photos of your iQuartz product upon completion of the installation. Check with your designers/contractors for more details.
What happens when you discover that your iQuartz is a counterfeit? Please stay calm because iQuartz is here to help.
1. Please contact us at info@iquartz.com or you can call our Singapore iQuartz certified factory at 62692955.
2. Upon contacting us, we will verify the authenticity of your iQuartz.
3. If your product is not an iQuartz, we will give you a good solution to replace your counterfeit product with a genuine iQuartz product.
“Not all quartz are the same. Not all factories are the same. Not all workers are the same. At iQuartz, our philosophy is to provide our customers with the most up-to-date colours and design, with the best quality product and finishing, at the most affordable price. Not just quartz. iQuartz.” – Tony Chia, Managing Director
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Ray Lim at (65) 62692955 or email at raylim@iquartz.com.

very good information

Iquartz is not as professional as they claimed to be. My friend installed iquartz in their house. The installer came, a corner snapped as they didn't lower down the corner properly. It was for the bay window. They wanted them to accept by sticking it back and sand it so that it will not be obvious. It was the designer who flared up and insist they bring it back. The installer kept saying I can bring it back and bring a new piece, what if it snap again? So much so for a 10 years warranty. I'm not a quartz seller and nothing against this firm. This is what really happened. 

The quartz top was ordered through their balestier showroom so it shouldn't be fake.